JOHHARR KESSEN.... Nuff Said...

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Denroe
Captain

Re: JOHHARR KESSEN.... Nuff Said...

Post#11 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:17 am

Uh oh...did someone just open up the medic droid imbalance can of worms??? Look out...let those comments fly!!

Anyhow, I think bringing boba fet in as a super version of a jump trooper, with increased range, and maybe a special power to fly high over the battle field, avoiding turret fire while doing so, to any spot on the map once or twice per battle. For instance, let's say you deploy him and he activates drop ship trap. Instead of taking fire from those heavies you can activate his super power and relocate him to another area on the map. His reload time on that power would be similar to Luke, Vader, and Kessen reload time.
Lvl 10 - - Officer Imperial Enclave -- currently accepting active lvl 10 imperials

DarthRommel
Commodore

Post#12 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:12 pm

Denroe wrote:Uh oh...did someone just open up the medic droid imbalance can of worms??? Look out...let those comments fly!!

Anyhow, I think bringing boba fet in as a super version of a jump trooper, with increased range, and maybe a special power to fly high over the battle field, avoiding turret fire while doing so, to any spot on the map once or twice per battle. For instance, let's say you deploy him and he activates drop ship trap. Instead of taking fire from those heavies you can activate his super power and relocate him to another area on the map. His reload time on that power would be similar to Luke, Vader, and Kessen reload time.

I like it. a lot.

...but... that would 1; not solve the "kessen issue" 2; add the need for a new rebel hero too. *

That however should not stop anyone from implementing your idea, 'cause i realy like it ;)

* = since you can't be serious about having Fett as a 'neutral hero' like Kessen. It would not feel right to see Rebels running around with Fett ;)
Leader of Ruffnecks010 - Level 50 Imperial squad
HQ10 - Rank 9 - 18k+ medals - 1.5k+ reputation
We welcome all Squad War players

Lambruh
Captain

Post#13 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:46 pm

DangerousDave wrote:1. Kessen is far from the only powerful unit in the game. eATAT is deadly. What do Rebels have that comes even close to that in terms of range and power?

um Medic Droids?

the lil guys Rebels get that rebels get from day one

Imperials ONLY defense in this game is a SC, that's it.

An imperial can have 50 turrents maxed out, once the SC gets destroyed, all a rebel has to do is attach one medic droid to a couple heavies and that base is flattened.

There's nothing more powerful in this game than those red trash cans
Empire
EPIC-SQUAD
Ranked #250

MarreOngla
Commodore

Post#14 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:08 pm

Lambruh wrote:
DangerousDave wrote:1. Kessen is far from the only powerful unit in the game. eATAT is deadly. What do Rebels have that comes even close to that in terms of range and power?

um Medic Droids?

the lil guys Rebels get that rebels get from day one

Imperials ONLY defense in this game is a SC, that's it.

An imperial can have 50 turrents maxed out, once the SC gets destroyed, all a rebel has to do is attach one medic droid to a couple heavies and that base is flattened.

There's nothing more powerful in this game than those red trash cans

:lol: Lol, come on dude, you are kidding right?
Marre Ongla - HQ Prestige - 77k medals
Crix Madine - HQ Prestige - 15k medals
SkywalkersPride and OrganasPride are recruiting for active rebels. All HQ levels & medal counts welcome. For more info PM me or message me on Line, ID marre_ongla :)

Euph
Admiral

Post#15 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:19 pm

OP, the reason people aren't making a bigger deal of it is because we already did that on the official forum. A lot. I agree with you almost 100%, but on this unofficial forum it's basically shouting into the wind.

Only way I'm gonna put any more effort into this fight is if I see a nice original stupid argument defending him. There's only unoriginal stupid arguments here so far.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

BertO
Major General

Post#16 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:32 am

Euph wrote:......
Only way I'm gonna put any more effort into this fight is if I see a nice original stupid argument defending him. There's only unoriginal stupid arguments here so far.

There is that amazing scene in "Return of the Phantom New Empire" where Indiana Jones and Kessen hook up with Lone Starr then find the Tardis at Hogwarts and use it to destroy the Borg, isn't that reason enough to give him a super weapon?
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

GOZER
Commodore

Post#17 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:41 am

BertO wrote:

There is that amazing scene in "Return of the Phantom New Empire" where Indiana Jones and Kessen hook up with Lone Starr then find the Tardis at Hogwarts and use it to destroy the Borg, isn't that reason enough to give him a super weapon?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
GOZER the destructor - Proud member of Italia-Avengers
We annihilate rebels all over the galaxy under command of Gen. Unknow
:twisted: "Il dolore si combatte con il dolore" :twisted:

itsnotwhiningiftrue
Commodore

Post#18 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:09 am

Ah! how i missed Kessen is OP Posts. <3

I made these images to show how every Empire player views Kessen.

Level 10 SWC player in need of a new forum.
2 Rebel accounts and 2 empire accounts.

Euph
Admiral

Post#19 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:33 am

BertO wrote:

Har. :P I don't know why, but this felt appropriate.

itsnotwhiningiftrue wrote:Ah! how i missed Kessen is OP Posts. <3

I made these images to show how every Empire player views Kessen.

I see your blanket generalization and raise you; All rebels who use Kessen:

Actually it applies to everyone on both sides; but that wouldn't be as controversial. :P
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”