JOHHARR KESSEN.... Nuff Said...

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Snapps
Cadet Trooper

JOHHARR KESSEN.... Nuff Said...

Post#1 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:58 pm

:evil:

Ok... I literally joined this site to make a post about this because of how super frustrated I am about this guy... I mean seriously... this is game breaking and makes me want to walk away from this game all together after investing so much time and energy into it.... I am level 10....

People are using this guy to literally destroy someone's defenses and squad center within the first 2 seconds of an attack from a mile away... even if the squad center is under shields... 4 shields even... what's the point of shields if you can't even protect what is in it.... ?? I mean did anyone even test this out in development? It is OP and doesn't make any sense... IT GOES THROUGH WALLS, SHIELDS, AND EVERYTHING and directly targets the squad center....

This needs to be fixed and updated NOW!!... 99%of the time I now lose Defenses is because of this situation and people are taking advantage of it.... it's making the game no longer fun... it's seriously OP... no strategy even needed... I have changed my base layout 6 times already because of this since it was updated and nothing works!!!!!!

It literally sickens me to watch a replay of my base defense only to see how a base I have invested so much in can be demolished within 2 seconds of an attack from a single cannon shot over a mile away... even more so from a lower level guy with a stupid cannon, how can a lvl 10 squad center be destroyed so easily from a lower level canon guy even when it is covered with 4 shields!!!!!!...... this is just dumb, frustrating, and NOT FUN!!!!!!!

There is no reason why anything can or should get destroyed if it is under a shield... so this guy is literally more powerful than Vader or Luke in this game???.... This guy walks around with a cannon sniper gun on his shoulder that is more powerful than an At-At??......Come on now... fix this immediately!!!!!... Seriously... I'm surprised there isn't me outrage about this.... who made and decided on this decision??

Lambruh
Captain

Re: JOHHARR KESSEN.... Nuff Said...

Post#2 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:40 pm

lol awesome first post
Empire
EPIC-SQUAD
Ranked #250

DangerousDave
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:54 am

I agree, Kessen is powerful.

But, can we not BOTH use Kessen? He is just as powerful to Imps as to Rebs, it is a dual faction item, exactly the same, same power, same features, same everything.

The reason, I think you may find, that he is so powerful, is that, as a tactical strategy, people pair him up with high level luggas (2 or maybe even 3) to give him a massive boost. Then, with good fortune, they could potentially line kessen up to hit your SC. I myself have been hit a few times by Imps using Kessen, and I say fair play to them. If it works, it works.

Quick question - are your deka/deko in close proximity to your SC? If so, it is actually those that Kessen is targeting, and hitting your SC is a direct consequence of them being either in front or behind them. Perhaps check over your base before going to defense, to make sure that it wont be easily lined up this way.

I would say a level of unfairness is how Imps can use eATAT and crabs to destroy a base, even lower level attackers, without really needing much of a tactic, and when they trip SC, simply send the level 10 bikes in to destroy what comes out. Where is the thought in that? What a basic strategy, a child could do it. Doesn't that essentially render the SC useless anyway?

I'd say, if you are so in awe of Kessen as you seem to be, get him, use him. End of.
#Echostomp :lol:

Denroe
Captain

Post#4 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:03 am

1. Kessen is OP
2. He is technically available to both sides but come on its nearly impossible for imps to get UC on Er Kit nowadays.
3. Think of Kessen as a sharp/sniper and take what you know about their attack preferences and use them to your advantage. When deployed they will hunt active deka first, then deko. If infantry spawn from either sc or drop ship traps they will hunt them. As a lvl 9 I have thwarted nearly all Kessen attacks (mostly by lvl 10 Kessen) by placing my deka at 1 corner, my sc towards the middle, and my deko towards the opposite corner of my deka. That way it forces Kessen and sharps to walk right through the middle of my base on a death march. I also have idt traps in areas where I am confident attackers will activate them early to also mess with Kessen.
Lvl 10 - - Officer Imperial Enclave -- currently accepting active lvl 10 imperials

DangerousDave
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:53 am

1. Kessen is far from the only powerful unit in the game. eATAT is deadly. What do Rebels have that comes even close to that in terms of range and power?

2. I do see your point there, but perhaps the devs should try to mix things up a bit. One idea would be to make available Kessen on multiple planets for a week, forcing people who love Er Kit to move around to get him. Or they could rotate the award items just once to mix it up and see how we all go with that. It certainly is harder for Empire generally to win Kessen that way.
However, today, I cant even find an opponent, and imps above in the UC have only got a handful of wins and 40+ defense wins. Now THAT, my friend, is NOT right.

3. Agreed. Use what you know to your advantage, make a Kessen-proof base. It can be done.
#Echostomp :lol:

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#6 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:59 am

I am so sick of the whining about Kessen. It is a game, everyone has the option to get him (except now with the CNFOs on Kit) if you don't like him figure out how to avoid him visiting you! True some players can attack almost any base with Kessen, but so can other players with Luke, or the eAT-AT, or even Vader! Some people can win without using air, some pay to always have shield busters, it all depends on the player.
But watch out, I may come Kessen Snipe your SC and not think twice about it! And if you want to return the favor, by all means do so!
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

Denroe
Captain

Post#7 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:44 am

I would be fine with Kessen if 2 things happen:
1. Make him more readily available to imperials by rotating planets
2. Make his behavior more easily manipulated by making him focus on the deka/deko PLATFORM when those troops are either in disrepair or being upgraded. The reason Kessen is more OP vs the e-Atat is that shields are ALWAYS available to manipulate e-atat behavior. It doesn't matter if they were destroyed in an attack 2 mins before or if they are being upgraded. The same can't be said about deka/deko. They need to be active in order to manipulate Kessen behavior.
Lvl 10 - - Officer Imperial Enclave -- currently accepting active lvl 10 imperials

timjohnshort
Captain

Post#8 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:47 am

I honestly struggle with this debate too, bc Kessen is avble to everyone. But I can sympathize a bit with our Imp friends bc Kessen can be healed on Rebs but not vice versa. Perhaps it is time to have the Devs come out with another powerful Hero that is avble to all but is a machine, so Imps have repair bot advantages. What do you guys think?
Rebel HQ 8 - 5k+ Medals - FarmerWhoopin
proud member of SkywalkersPride

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#9 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:03 am

I have the little twirp maxed to X and I dont use em. It's cheap... I'll smash ur base without em..
Lone_Rebellion

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:16 am

In the conflict right now on Erkit there are 13 rebels and 37 imps in the top 50. How is it easier for rebels to get into UC?
Marauders-Delta

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”