New Units or Buildings

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Hoops8
Commodore

New Units or Buildings

Post#1 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:02 pm

This is always fun to talk about.

My thoughts are....

REBS- Ewok Trap! Trip this and a log comes outta no where to wreck your units! Or an anti infantry trap where your stormies get mauled by tiny bears.

IMPS- General Grievous. and he can be healed by repairs, cause he is half droid! Plus he is pretty cool.
OMISQUAD and OMISQUADBLACK Always looking for those that enjoy good company and good base crushing.

BertO
Major General

Re: New Units or Buildings

Post#2 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:34 pm

I just want the stupid ugly Clone Wars LAATs to be replaced by U-Wings.

And Wedge Antilles, he can show up, do not much at all, and then survive till the next battle....
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.

Hoops8
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:31 pm

BertO wrote:I just want the stupid ugly Clone Wars LAATs to be replaced by U-Wings.

And Wedge Antilles, he can show up, do not much at all, and then survive till the next battle....

HAHA or Porkins though he would be the opposite to Wedge.
OMISQUAD and OMISQUADBLACK Always looking for those that enjoy good company and good base crushing.

Joffray
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:56 pm

syncpan77 wrote:The Ewok traps are an awesome idea. It had been suggested to Chris over on Playdom that each planet should have its own unique traps, troops, and building façades. Things like Snowspeeder traps on Hoth, Probe Droid noises too. Tauntauns instead of Banthas and Dews, etc. Also would be neat to have each faction's units excel depending on the terrain they're deployed.

The upcoming update after Rogue One is supposed to bring planet specific stuff to the game. The devs actually said so in a public presentation. Even released photos. Personally, I like the ewok trap idea too. Euph's suggestion of a probe droid trap is very interesting also. But we need new heros asap. Boba Fett and Admiral Ackbar are very popular suggestions.
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”