Feedback - Empire Defense

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
QuanDanner
Captain

Feedback - Empire Defense

Post#1 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:51 am

I have played as both rebel and empire. I have noticed one major difference. The empire players use speeder bikes for defense and these speeder bikes are too overpowered. I have had 1 empire speeder bike who is defending his base kill my droideka sentinel, my hero, and every last one of my troops. There is NO defense for an attacking player against these overpowered speeder bikes.

When rebel players use speeder bikes for defense, the empire has many different options which can easily kill speeder bikes.

I suggest that you either nerf the empire speeder bikes so that they are slower with far less attack & defense or you give rebel units more power so they can easily kill defensive empire speeder bikes just like the empire players can do to rebel speeder bikes. Or you could do a little of both.

Also I think that when players donate troops to others with in their squad, depending on who receives the troops is the level these troops are made... so if a player is level 3 and donates to a level 7, the troops given automatically become level 7. And vice-versa, if a level 7 donates to a level 3, the troops automatically become level 3.

In this last war I noticed that a level 10 had donated to a level 3 and the donations where still level 10. So When someone attacked the level 3 expecting to gain an easy win they were astounded when they only got 3% because the level 3 had level 10 speeder bikes protecting it.
Requested My Account Banned - Disney Complied- No Longer Playing - Goodbye

Hoops8
Commodore

Re: Feedback - Empire Defense

Post#2 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Twiliks for speeders.

And I think most everyone likes getting sweet high lvl swag from squad mates.... Do you not?
OMISQUAD and OMISQUADBLACK Always looking for those that enjoy good company and good base crushing.

QuanDanner
Captain

Post#3 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:55 pm

ROFLMFAO.... I have played both. The speeders for the empire are faster, stronger, and more resilient then their rebel counterparts. I have used skiffs, Xwings, and even twi'leks and still the empire bike comes out on top killing all of them.... When I use bikes, there is nothing in the empire arsenal that can not kill my bikes... So yes, the Empire bikes NEED to be NERFED!!!!

Empire players start out with more transports then us rebel players, so it is easy for you to defend against rebel bikes... we have to wait a few levels before we get our 2nd transport and by that time you already have 3 of them...

I got a batter Idea.... balance everything exactly.... bike for bike, tank for tank.... then us rebel players will show you who's better because we will win on skill, not the luck of the empire scum

P.S. I love you sig... too bad it's false.... HAHAHA

EMPandemonium W/D/L score

Rank 1574 - Wins 11 - Draws 0 - Losses 5 - Battle Score 27127
Requested My Account Banned - Disney Complied- No Longer Playing - Goodbye

Joffray
Commodore

Post#4 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:41 pm

QuanDanner wrote:ROFLMFAO.... I have played both. The speeders for the empire are faster, stronger, and more resilient then their rebel counterparts. I have used skiffs, Xwings, and even twi'leks and still the empire bike comes out on top killing all of them.... When I use bikes, there is nothing in the empire arsenal that can not kill my bikes... So yes, the Empire bikes NEED to be NERFED!!!!

Empire players start out with more transports then us rebel players, so it is easy for you to defend against rebel bikes... we have to wait a few levels before we get our 2nd transport and by that time you already have 3 of them...

I got a batter Idea.... balance everything exactly.... bike for bike, tank for tank.... then us rebel players will show you who's better because we will win on skill, not the luck of the empire scum

P.S. I love you sig... too bad it's false.... HAHAHA

EMPandemonium W/D/L score

Rank 1574 - Wins 11 - Draws 0 - Losses 5 - Battle Score 27127

I love all bike SCs. Know why? When I go in without baiting two xwings or two hwks does the job cleanly and with nice graphics LOL. And even when I do bait. Two twileks. BOOM (P.S. the nova blaze destroys the bikes not their shots). Luke twirl and skiffs. BOOM. And if bikes were nerfed, what do they defend with? atmps suggested by Bert O? So analyze your strategy. And dont respond with your "I have played both sides" junk. I have witnessed bikes being destroyed countless times. When you get to the higher levels you will see bikes being handled with ease.
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop

thewrener
Commander

Post#5 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:25 am

SC troops are our only hope of actually winning against a medium skill player. Have you seen how invincible those heavies are? Only snipers can outperform the medic droids
Captain, we have an incoming volley of salty hate missiles, our shields are down. What shall we do?

We are out of options. BRACE FOR IMPACT!

Pirate
Admiral

Post#6 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:04 am

I have seen half a dozen good methods for dealing with bikes from the SC. Yes they are powerful but only if you don't have a plan to deal with them.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”