Building your base

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
dmac147
Cadet Trooper

Building your base

Post#1 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:52 am

I have a question. I started playing this game and learnt as i went, but I have hit a problem now and I'm not sure how to fix it. My base(rebel) has a level 3 HQ and only 1 alloy store-I didn't build another in my ignorance, I cannot upgrade my HQ coz I can only store 25000 alloy, it requires 45000 to build. I cannot build another store as base is full. I cannot upgrade the store I have unless my HQ is level 4+ either, so i'm sort of stuck. Can I get rid of something so I can build another storehouse? any suggestions???

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: Building your base

Post#2 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:18 am

Probably you can do nothing else than contacting Disney support about this. Perhaps they can help.

I've read about this problem before but not about a solution (except restarting the game from scratch).
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Badassvrod7X
Cadet Trooper

Post#3 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:36 pm

I have the same problem as you dmac147. I have restarted the game once already and the same thing happened. I was not given the option to buy two alloy depots, so WTF? How can we fix? How do we contact Disney? This is bullshit.

eclampsium
Major General

Post#4 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:15 am

Holy Crap!!! Luckily i haven't seen that happen on my case.... What is going wrong? The another alloy deppot simply didn't were offered or it was and dissappeared after you passed by it in the last HQ upgrade? Not shure why some have this but and others don't!

Return to “General Tips”