Syncing/Restoring your Game: Tutorial

Informative and helpful posts curated by the admins.
DeathStriker

Re: Syncing/Restoring your Game: Tutorial

Post#61 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:59 am

Tem wrote:I have good news i got my empire base back.

Tem - That is great! :D

It is my hope that I helped in some small way. Take a lesson from this and make sure your Account is Synced / Backed-Up and that you keep in a safe place your Player ID.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

schnappi
Cadet Trooper

Post#62 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:21 pm

What did others say to support that caused them to restore your account (besides presenting a screenshot of PlayerID)?

Secondly @RebelYell if reverted to old apk file would the 2016 work around account restoration work?

Urge all players to backup manually.

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#63 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:33 am

Years ago, I used to play multiple bases on the same iOS device, changing bases every day simply by changing my Game Center login. I stopped doing that after I abandoned my Imp bases (again, several years ago). I have decided to start sharing one device with two bases again, but something has changed. When I log into a second Game Center, I don’t get the past screen for choosing to upload the current base or download the other one. Nothing changes - I still see the original base, even though I’m on the alternate Game Center account. I have not synced to FB (I never was comfortable with the setup and don’t have an account).

Is there a new procedure for switching bases using iOS? I’ve searched, but find nothing new. Thanks in advance!

DeathStriker

Post#64 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:42 am

Dolphin75 wrote:Is there a new procedure for switching bases using iOS? I’ve searched, but find nothing new. Thanks in advance!

Dolphin75 - WARNING!! Trying to use Multiple Accounts on a Single Mobile Game Device (iOS / Android) might result in your Base(s) being LOST Permanently! (progress could become lost, corrupt, or overwritten)

IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED: You only have 1 Account per Mobile Game Device linked to Facebook or Other Method as is instructed by this Official Help.

:arrow: YOU CAN use Multiple Accounts on a Windows or Mac PC but I am not experienced / familiar with that process.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Premiere Topics”