Anyone else not getting 2 new cantina at lvl 10?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
MKR
Cadet Trooper

Anyone else not getting 2 new cantina at lvl 10?

Post#1 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:07 am

So, the upgrade for headquarters level 10 shows that you get 2 more turrets, 20 more walls, 1 more planetary command, 1 more factory, and 2 more cantinas. I just leveled my HQ to 10, and only was able to get the 20 walls and the factory, but nothing else. Anyone else having this issue?

MKR
Cadet Trooper

Re: Anyone else not getting 2 new cantina at lvl 10?

Post#2 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:16 pm

Well, sorry that I even made this post. Just got emailed back and found out that you only get 2 more levels for your cantina and 1 more level for your planetary command. This needs to be clarified ingame.

Now I want my upgrade back. What a waste.

FireflyEU
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Agree, thought I was getting more cantinas..... Another disappointment

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:55 pm

Many troops get an increase worth 2 levels when being researched to lv10.

A squad center with space 40 can hold 2 juggernauts. Not always a good choice but they might survive several defenses.

Med ships are available on lv10. Especially important for those wallet warriors.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

eclampsium
Major General

Post#5 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:41 am

Wallet warriors! i liked that one. will add to my gaming vocabulary... Today i understand how some guys make some magical points in the game...

Return to “General Discussions”