Rebels! Some Advice? Empire lv 6

Tips and Strategies for Defending Rivals.
JarvisWang
Cadet Trooper

Rebels! Some Advice? Empire lv 6

Post#1 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:28 am

Hello my rebel friends! I'm currently a HQ6 empire, looking for some suggestions on my baselayout.
I really want to learn from your comments!
plz post your thoughts!

ps:I do alot of pvps
Last edited by JarvisWang on Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harshit
Admiral

Re: Rebels! Some Advice? Empire lv 6

Post#2 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:50 am

JarvisWang wrote:Hello my rebel friends! I'm currently a HQ6 empire, looking for some suggestions on my baselayout.
plz post your thoughts!

For HQ 6 Empire, the most favourable type of turrets you should have is burst ones mixed with some rockets to take out Juggernauts which are often used to take out your shields.
As you said you focused on PvP, so first of all everyone of your buildings should be upgraded to max level that is available, then I suggest you take a north- west corner base because that's most common layout in the game.

As you get a 3rd shield at lvl 6, your Squad Center should covery under atleast 2 shields so that your SC won't be taken out just simply by airships.

In Armoury dominated time, you should also focus on collecting as many fragments of each rarity, that will greatly help and increase your chances of winning defenses.

Squad Center is better kept at middle most position inside the base, as it will be able to cover maximum portion of important sections of your base.

If your are able to unlock Guard Reserve, then barracks and factories should also be well protected as possible.

And I almost forgot, those cosmetic flags can be put in opposite corners of the base(if you want to build them) so that some rebels might forget destroying and therefore not able to score full 3 stars from you.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:02 am

JarvisWang wrote:Hello my rebel friends! I'm currently a HQ6 empire, looking for some suggestions on my baselayout.

I really want to learn from your comments! plz post your thoughts!

JarvisWang - Welcome to the Forum! :D

It is hard to give advice without seeing a screenshot of your current Base. While you could post an Attachment, this Forum currently has an issue with that.

:arrow: Instead I recommend you upload a screenshot of your Base Layout and post on the Forum here in this Topic as I explain here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:42 am

plz post your thoughts!

You have asked for advice from Rebels, but Harshit has pretty much covered it all.

That advice is good for both factions at HQ6 (save that Rebels would need rocket turrets to deal with the EAT-AT, rather than juggernauts).
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

syncpan77
Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:44 pm

I have a lv6 mini Rebel account and I'll have to admit, very few bases can stop an attack from either side. Your best bet right now is to do as many Heroic Defenses as possible and unlock some good Guard Reserves or Armory skins for your turrets because without them you're toast. Having a tough to bait SC helps a lot too but keep it stocked always with high level units. Cover your squad center with shields and make sure to bring turrets all the way up to the edge of the bubbles to stop any juggernauts or Hero ATTE's from popping those shields and sniping your Squad Center. Without it you can not stop an attack.
OFFICER in "DARKDONATIONS"
LINE ID: syncpan77-MOSTLY A RESTRICTED NO OP WAR SQUAD
Top 15 on GSOW in UCL, always looking for new members

Return to “Defending Rivals”