Is it possible to join back a squad after KICKED

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
GhostHunter
Cadet Trooper

Is it possible to join back a squad after KICKED

Post#1 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:21 pm

Is it possible to join back a squad war after I was kicked, because I think I was kicked unfairly and it wasn't even the leader who kicked me it was an officer who was just annoyed at my existent, but I am sure the leader wants me back as I had invested a lot of reputation in the squad.

Harshit
Admiral

Re: Is it possible to join back a squad after KICKED

Post#2 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:32 am

GhostHunter wrote:Is it possible to join back a squad war after I was kicked, because I think I was kicked unfairly and it wasn't even the leader who kicked me it was an officer who was just annoyed at my existent, but I am sure the leader wants me back as I had invested a lot of reputation in the squad.

Then you should go and join the squad back but see if it's changed to Request only or not, other wise if it's request only then only officers or leader can accept or deny the request.
After joining you may complain about the officer that kicked you and have him kicked out instead if you don't do any terrible mistakes.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:37 am

Go ahead and look for a better squad. There are many squads out there looking for active donators and dedicated members.

If your squad doesn't value good members or has stupid officers, why come back? If you come back he will probably kick you again.

I remember a good member who was removed from the squad just because the officer didn't like him, but he kept joining just to be kicked again, and always asking why he was being kicked. He never had a word, but one day he gave up.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

TKTB51
Major General

Post#4 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:39 pm

mkenobi wrote:Go ahead and look for a better squad. There are many squads out there looking for active donators and dedicated members.

If your squad doesn't value good members or has stupid officers, why come back? If you come back he will probably kick you again.

I remember a good member who was removed from the squad just because the officer didn't like him, but he kept joining just to be kicked again, and always asking why he was being kicked. He never had a word, but one day he gave up.

yes, life is too short to be trying to enter a group that doesn't want you there.

find a better group - they don't deserve you.

that said, we have had a few people over the years join our squad and ... they weren't a 'fit' and it took a while for them to understand that we and they needed to part ways. So it can cut both ways.

move along, these aren't the droids you're looking for.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

GAT
Commander

Post#5 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:48 am

Ghosthunter if your a imp your welcome to join spawn~rising only major rules are donate, invest rep, use attacks in war and be active

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#6 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:04 pm

If you were kicked out unfairly, and the leader has not at least questioned the other officer for a reason, then that squad has a problem. Why go back? Especially if you can't get a response from that officer as to why you were kicked out. Did you happen to see the chat thread when you got back in the first time, to see if there was any chatter once you were out? What led you to believe it was the officer that booted you, and not the leader? Was there some conversation going on at the time?

It's possible it's just a bad squad, but you may need to examine if you are partially at fault. New players may not realize the basic do's and don't's. Here are common reasons for being booted:

* Not active (Not on very much, so taking up valuable slots).
* Donating the wrong troops (even worse than not donating, because it screws someone).
* No show during wars or can't contribute in wars.
* Bad fit personally (personality does not fit with the core of the squad).
* Bad fit skill wise (Not a good player and the squad makeup is all highly skilled players).
* Too negative (constant whining, overall negative tone in posts are a turn-off).
* Not contributing to the squad in any way or in a way the squad values (reputation points are good, but very low on the contribution scale. Donating great units, skilled in war, provides valuable info/advice, great teammate, those are highly valued).
* Not progressing (Obviously not getting any better as a player).

There are others, but those come to mind first. There are a lot of good squads. If you feel you have not done anything wrong, there are a lot of other good squads to join. Use this site and gsow.net, as a starting point.
Last edited by lukeskywalker on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

TKTB51
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Darklords also needs active IMP players ...
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”