Donating Samples-Lvl Question

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
Lordhelmchen
Lieutenant

Donating Samples-Lvl Question

Post#1 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:16 am

A Guy in my Squad donated AvAs Lvl 8 , which where Samples, and the receiver said they are lvl 1 now in his SC.
Receiver has the AvA at Lvl 1. Can it be because the donated Units where samples?

Thanks in Advance for help.
Lord Helmchen, Member of EmpireTK421

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Re: Donating Samples-Lvl Question

Post#2 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:21 am

That's how it works with samples. It goes off the level you have it at. Did the donater have them at lvl 1 also? Assume his factory is just level 8.

Calboy
Captain

Post#3 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:20 pm

It sounds like a glitch
Jade’s_Fire Squad

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:44 pm

donated unit from donator'sHQ should have retained the same level, in the case the receiver level is lower.

Beththeboss
Captain

Post#5 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:56 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:That's how it works with samples. It goes off the level you have it at. Did the donater have them at lvl 1 also? Assume his factory is just level 8.

It’s not. Samples are received at the higher of their level in HQ or the receivers level. They don’t reduce in level.
Empire Lvl 11 100k+ medals (Leader Circleof.Masters)
Empire Lvl 10 20k+ medals (Officer Circleof.Sabers)

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:23 pm

FOR CLARITY - Remember These 2 "Rules":

• HQ Samples of "Cookable Units" (like AT-AT, Juggernaut, Sniper, Sharpshooter, etc.) donated will have a Level equal to the higher of either the Donators Governing Building (Barracks, Factory, etc.) or the Receivers Researched Level for the Unit Donated.

• HQ Samples of "Special / Limited Edition Units" (Like Rancors, TX-225, Sullustan Recon Sniper / Sharpshooter, etc.) donated will have the same Level as the Donators Governing Building but will NOT Level Up.
I hope this helps someone...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#7 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:42 pm

Beththeboss wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:That's how it works with samples. It goes off the level you have it at. Did the donater have them at lvl 1 also? Assume his factory is just level 8.

It’s not. Samples are received at the higher of their level in HQ or the receivers level. They don’t reduce in level.

Hmmm. Completely agree with @Beththeboss. My understanding is this: Any troops donated at lvl X (sample or built) will be received at lvl X, by the recipient, unless the recipient has them upgraded to a higher level than X, ie Y, in which case, they will take on lvl Y in the recipient’s SC....but only in their normal (pvp) base. For Sullust (squad war) bases, donated troops will remain at the level sent by the donor, whether samples or built. That’s it in a nutshell.

EDIT:

DS....think we said same thing, in different ways. Please correct me, if I got it wrong!
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

DeathStriker

Post#8 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Toydarian wrote:DS....think we said same thing, in different ways. Please correct me, if I got it wrong!

Toydarian - There is NO DIFFERENCE between your PvP SC and your War SC - that is the 2 "Rules" I posted above apply to both.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Lordhelmchen
Lieutenant

Post#9 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Thanks for your answers! So i think it must have been a glitch...was really confused about this.
Lord Helmchen, Member of EmpireTK421

Return to “General Tips”