Do Imperials still like to war?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
DravenTheWicked
Squadron Leader

Re: Do Imperials still like to war?

Post#31 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:54 pm

MAtchmaking has been completely skewed in almost all of the past 10 wars we’ve been in, squad death_disciples, Empire. I’m talking we’re a squad of a few 3 prestige and handful of 9s 8s and it matches us against full prestige squads a majority of the time. Anyone else having problems?
Join Death_Disciples Now!| lvl 50 Empire Squad. Nothing to lose. Willing to teach and help new players. Active 24:7 Daily donations conflicts/defense + War 2/3 per week. We use Line App Add: draventhewicked or message me here for details!!!

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#32 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:54 pm

Having a few Prestige in the squad generally results in you drawing prestige opponents.
Also if you have any players on much higher medals than rest of the squad will also contribute to a mismatch. You are better off having all members similar level and similar medals for war.
Main account:BaconSecond account:nEggs
Squads:CircleOf.Masters,NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

***If any players want to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app***

TKTB51
Major General

Post#33 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:48 am

so it's now matched our #803 squad with Skyfire, #96.

Avg base score in war: them roughly 3200, ours under 2100

This matching algorithm is a fucking piece of shit that needs to be launched into the sun. Why do we have 3 prestige bases against their 15?

Who thinks this is "fun"? Not me, not my #2 player/lieutenant who is expressing extreme frustration with this.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Spiff
Lieutenant

Post#34 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:25 pm

TKTB51 wrote:The no outposts is a player-created thing and is not 100% guaranteed.

It's maybe 98% guaranteed since the Elite and FM squads merged into one league. I'm in 2 No OP squads, and we almost never miss with matchmaking.

GAT
Commander

Post#35 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:56 pm

I prefer no op since at lvl6 I can crush solid lvl8 bases so with op it gets really stupid.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”