Party Like Vader - at it again?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
PartylikeVader
Commodore

Re: Party Like Vader - at it again?

Post#31 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:51 am

BusuBoots wrote:Maybe... Not enough data for me... Is the difference prestige bases? Are your sandbagged bases prestige? Or lvl10 bases?
Boots

PLV Minis
• HQ between 7 and 8
• Medals range from 18,000 to 28,000 (capped)
• Bases have 2-4 turrets, 1-2 shield generators
• Bases have an HQ5+ squad center

PLV has one prestige “mini” with 53,000 medals. This base has 6 turrets that are lv7+.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#32 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:33 am

Everything PLV said in only one word: BULLSHIT.

No one cares about you, your stupid minis, and your stupid big fucking squad of one player. Real people playing conflicts will need to do more attacks to keep in the UC, that's all.

I've had one of my Rebel mini bases attacked by PLV "players" several times - I posted attack prints here, similar loadouts deploying troops (eATAT) at the far south of the screen to reach a top north base... What a great strategy, btw! I was able to get revenge 1 or 2 times - probably during some power outage or connection loss...

As I said, I have a "mkenobi II" Imperial mini (610 bs - about 400 medals) that I use to donate Snipers/Jumps Level 1 to my Prestige while my 2nd account is still HQ 6. This base is attacked by level 3 and 4 players, and obviously wins thanks to Prestige troops in SC. PLV defensive wins are probably against this level of players.

When I need to attack to pay for upgrades, this base most of the time finds full Dev bases HQ 7-8-9 or mini Dev bases with 2 turrets, with max resource capacity. And no more CNFO like a few months ago.

PLV is enjoying the same benefits. In other words, the Devs not only don't give a damn about mini/sandbaggers destroying the matchmaking, they encourage these players to find targets all the time, adjust these Dev bases to their base score (mini bases with 2 turrets) and still provide rich bases so that they can pay the upgrades. Probably PLV is a Dev since he knows the game better than most here.

The good thing is that these mini bases find Dev bases, and not Live bases from real players at HQ 3 and HQ 4. At least that's my experience with my mini. And once my HQ 6 (upgrading to HQ 7) reaches Level 8, I will delete my mini.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#33 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:16 am

PartylikeVader wrote:PLV Minis
• HQ between 7 and 8
• Medals range from 18,000 to 28,000 (capped)
• Bases have 2-4 turrets, 1-2 shield generators
• Bases have an HQ5+ squad center

PLV has one prestige “mini” with 53,000 medals. This base has 6 turrets that are lv7+.

Did the prestige mini have trouble finding opponents?

My medals were always under 10k but my base was a lot like your prestige mini. Its now got a lot more base score than it had but still significantly sandbagged.

mkenobi wrote:Everything PLV said in only one word: BULLSHIT.

No one cares about you, your stupid minis, and your stupid big fucking squad of one player. Real people playing conflicts will need to do more attacks to keep in the UC, that's all.

If I can learn from plv, I care. Just sayin.... I don't use a script but if I can make a sandbagged base that can get uc in every conflict with a modicum of effort why not learn how to do that. I just wish rath would've chimed in on that CNFO thread so maybe I could've found a way to find opponents without raising my base score.

Boots
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#34 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:33 am

PartylikeVader wrote:

We, hahahhaha. We...

You ass clown, you cheat alone! You have NO squad members except for yourself.

I think you already know everyone in this forum & SWC hates you. We all know you are 100% full of shit...

Your shitty little bases are a JOKE, just like all your posts in here.

Have a nice day jackass!
Lone_Rebellion

DeathStriker

Post#35 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:37 am

Topic Closed

Well the main "question" / "observation" posted by the OP in the Main Topic Post has been fully discussed.

NOW... all we see are back-and-forth name calling which is not leading to any "productive posts".

THAT SAID... I am closing this Topic.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”