Party Like Vader - at it again?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Oldrebel
Commodore

Re: Party Like Vader - at it again?

Post#21 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:54 pm

Every single statistic points to PLV as macros. Troops donated/received, timing of periods of activity, Hiding when activity isn't possible, then assembling at PLV when convenient. It's NOT a real squad, already. I could almost believe no defense wins, with stupid sandbagged bases, but really? 0??? Not ONE??? I've seen plenty of hits against my minis. I can't even attack from one, but I get defense wins.

Oldrebel
Commodore

Post#22 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:59 pm

And NEVER one word directly denying ANY accusations. Just obfuscation. Twisting words for reply.

Give up on Rath. Let him have time to do his programming, he's busy.

Hoot
Captain

Post#23 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:18 pm

Give up? But I would love to hear from Rath Severus.

Rath, why don't you go ahead and clear the air and address the tainted reputation you have with your squad. You could dispel the claims that you run macros on all your accounts that run continuously from the first to the last day of events in order to "out play" everyone else, scripts that you apparently think make you and your 'squadmates' look like the top players in all the conflicts

Why not deny the rumors that PLV is just you, Mr. Personality and your macros, the least sexy, lowest form of cheat. Did you forget about the time back when you interacted with actual real people, bragging about your exploits and even posted screenshots showing your computer running 5-6 instances at once? Did you forget about those photos out there? Did you keep track of everyone that saw them? Do you know who has copies? Do you think they'll send them to Zynga? Do you care?

I'm sure that's all bull! PLV isn't a single antisocial insolent isolated with his macro accounts doing what he does for no net gain, other than to see his "squadmates" at the top of the conflicts with obviously impossible-for-real-people attack wins so people get irritated and post forum topics about him because he apparently needs that kind of attention, NO! PLV is a legitimate squad with real people! ... who just happen to have lots of time on their hands.

This is your chance to clear the air! Stick up for yourself! ...so people stop thinking Rath Severus is that pathetic one man macro guy who is afraid of people but desperately craves their attention!

Whatever it is, I know it doesn't matter. I'm not pissed because I think you're crowding me out of UC, I know your 5-8 accounts per instance may affect my chances by .00012% in light of the amount of SWC players, that doesn't bother me at all. It's just such a pathetic thing to see a guy give up what TKTB51 described so well, giving up by far the best thing about any game, a squad full of like-minded players competing as a team, learning, improving, growing, people who talk every day and have a blast for YEARS... for what? 3 days on a conflict top 50?

Come on Rath. What are you afraid of?

Coruscant Wolfpck
Corellian Wolfpck
Cantonica Wolfpck
Chaos Wolfpck
Crimson Wolfpck
Wolfpck ▲

Join us at ccwolfpack.com

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#24 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:22 pm

zero defense wins because the macros don't log out, so no one can attack those bases.

The game should limit you to 100 hours logged in per week (which is 168 hours in total), and after 100, make you wait until the next week/reset before you can log in again.

That would stop macros (somewhat).
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Harshit
Admiral

Post#25 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:23 pm

Hoot wrote:Give up? But I would love to hear from Rath Severus.

Rath, why don't you go ahead and clear the air and address the tainted reputation you have with your squad. You could dispel the claims that you run macros on all your accounts that run continuously from the first to the last day of events in order to "out play" everyone else, scripts that you apparently think make you and your 'squadmates' look like the top players in all the conflicts

Why not deny the rumors that PLV is just you, Mr. Personality and your macros, the least sexy, lowest form of cheat. Did you forget about the time back when you interacted with actual real people, bragging about your exploits and even posted screenshots showing your computer running 5-6 instances at once? Did you forget about those photos out there? Did you keep track of everyone that saw them? Do you know who has copies? Do you think they'll send them to Zynga? Do you care?

I'm sure that's all bull! PLV isn't a single antisocial insolent isolated with his macro accounts doing what he does for no net gain, other than to see his "squadmates" at the top of the conflicts with obviously impossible-for-real-people attack wins so people get irritated and post forum topics about him because he apparently needs that kind of attention, NO! PLV is a legitimate squad with real people! ... who just happen to have lots of time on their hands.

This is your chance to clear the air! Stick up for yourself! ...so people stop thinking Rath Severus is that pathetic one man macro guy who is afraid of people but desperately craves their attention!

Whatever it is, I know it doesn't matter. I'm not pissed because I think you're crowding me out of UC, I know your 5-8 accounts per instance may affect my chances by .00012% in light of the amount of SWC players, that doesn't bother me at all. It's just such a pathetic thing to see a guy give up what TKTB51 described so well, giving up by far the best thing about any game, a squad full of like-minded players competing as a team, learning, improving, growing, people who talk every day and have a blast for YEARS... for what? 3 days on a conflict top 50?

Come on Rath. What are you afraid of?

+10 Absolutely agree. BTW I liked your signature. :)
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

PartylikeVader
Commodore

Post#26 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:27 pm

You claimed PLV plays 24/7. You stated PLV has 0 defense wins as proof.
Oldrebel wrote:Every single statistic points to PLV as macros. Troops donated/received, timing of periods of activity,
Hiding when activity isn't possible, then assembling at PLV when convenient. It's NOT a real squad, already. I could almost believe no defense wins, with stupid sandbagged bases, but really? 0??? Not ONE??? I've seen plenty of hits against my minis. I can't even attack from one, but I get defense wins.

TKTB51 wrote:zero defense wins because the macros don't log out, so no one can attack those bases.

You said not even 1? You could not be more wrong. The defense scores for minis currently ranges from 11 to 466.

Next, several of you state I never clearly denied ANY accusation.
Oldrebel wrote:And NEVER one word directly denying ANY accusations. Just obfuscation. Twisting words for reply.
Give up on Rath. Let him have time to do his programming, he's busy.

Hoot wrote:Give up? But I would love to hear from Rath Severus. Rath, why don't you go ahead and clear the air and address the tainted reputation you have with your squad. [...] This is your chance to clear the air! Stick up for yourself!

From October 2018:

Forum Link Here

Please do a BASIC forum search before posting information. The PLV inquisition has long since past. I have written at length, MANY posts providing insight, squashing dumb shit, and advocating for myself and squad. It does not get clearer than this.

You then state I am scared.
Hoot wrote:[...] what TKTB51 described so well[...] Come on Rath. What are you afraid of?

I wrote this post on my iPhone and added a file attachment from my photo library to the post.
When you upload things this way, an alpha-numeric filename is generated. You reference TKTB51 as a credible source, yet somehow TKTB51 thinks this generated file-name is actually my player ID for Star Wars Commander. What? If I uploaded a second file, would that filename have somehow been the player ID for a second account, on a different device?

"Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
- Albert Einstein

The only thing scary is how dumb the things people actually say are. My IQ drops reading some of the nonsense people post here. The bulk of the anti-PLV posts are disproved with a simple fact-check. Commanders are under a general delusion to even be posting ridiculous crap like this. Posts like these continue to brainwash players who do not know any better. Are you new to Star Wars Commander? Read through the forums before acting like an expert and posting clueless bullshit.

Next, one of the only posts that contributed to a productive conversation.
Toydarian wrote:Such a pity this is back on the agenda. With Kam[i]kaze up there on the board with 1000 attack wins, my junior guys, who need encouragement to stay engaged, say, why bother. The leader of plv, might be the smartest techno fuck in the community.....I don’t know... but his leadership for all us average joes....and for all the guys we want to join, play, (legit), and have fun.....is, well, non-existant imho. But, as others have said, it is just a game! I am just sad that Rath chooses to do it his way...but he can and does. Hey ho.

Hey Toydarian. I agree seeing eye-boggling performance in a conflict can be discouraging for some newer players. I offer some screenshots from time past, where conflicts were 3 days long. These conflicts routinely had 400+ attacks from non-mini bases and top level players. At the pace of 400 wins per 3 days, it is not unreasonable to expect 800 in 6 if scaled to the time length of current conflicts. Players have demonstrated superhuman dedication before. I find this encouraging.

Forum Link Here

Lastly.
Shelendil wrote:[The matchmaking was such that extreme mini bases got nothing but CNFO for months. That was reversed, so now they're back.

Hello Shelendil. We came back for the EP events to farm bonus crates. There was no CNFO for months for the sandbaggers or at the very least PLV minis. We could have just as easily been top in every conflict the last few months as we are now. People will always try to come up with reasons for why we are active or not active, but this is very inaccurate.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#27 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:06 am

"Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”

- Albert Einstein

A small hint: remember yourself what you are talking about...
Leader of UnknownRebels

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#28 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:01 am

Delete please
Last edited by BusuBoots on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#29 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:17 am

PartylikeVader wrote:
Hello Shelendil. We came back for the EP events to farm bonus crates. There was no CNFO for months for the sandbaggers or at the very least PLV minis. We could have just as easily been top in every conflict the last few months as we are now. People will always try to come up with reasons for why we are active or not active, but this is very inaccurate.

I'm dumbfounded. I have a sandbagged base I use for donations. I just could not attack for 6 months+ support played dumb 99.9% and told me it was fixed more times than Trump said he was tremendous. I fixed it by upgrading my base just enough to find opponents again. No help from anyone except folks on this forum who were experiencing the same thing. So it's a coincidence that you all stopped playing the whole time I couldn't find an opponent?

Maybe... Not enough data for me... Is the difference prestige bases? Are your sandbagged bases prestige? Or lvl10 bases?

Boots
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#30 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:43 am

PartylikeVader wrote:
Shelendil wrote:[The matchmaking was such that extreme mini bases got nothing but CNFO for months. That was reversed, so now they're back.

I'm only repeating what other people with minis have reported: that they've been experiencing CNFO until recently.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “General Discussions”