Chewie doesn’t count as 2 of any hero

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Sandwomper
Storm Trooper

Chewie doesn’t count as 2 of any hero

Post#1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:29 am

I have been trying to complete a daily carbonite crate “Deploy 2 of any hero” using chewie with millennium falcon support but he never gets counted. Had to deploy johhar twice instead. Why do they hate Chewie? I’m on Hoth right now

Sandwomper
Storm Trooper

Re: Chewie doesn’t count as 2 of any hero

Post#2 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:33 am

Ok well it took more than 10 minutes but it finally counted the 2 times I deployed chewie. It’s still weird and I still think it’s a bug

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:58 am

there is a bug that sometimes a deployed hero with armory equipment doesn't count toward the objective. However, simply restart your app should fix it.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:50 am

DarkRebel wrote:there is a bug that sometimes a deployed hero with armory equipment doesn't count toward the objective. However, simply restart your app should fix it.

Yeah. It's a bug. Some units when using skins aren't counted for the Deploy hero Daily Objective, it's the case of Chewie with Falcon skin for Rebels and Royal Guard with Naval Officer skin for Imperials, you need to reload game just after do it for the deployment enter in the objective counter.

I think it also affects Imperial Snipers using Rodians skins, but I am not sure by now.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:19 pm

Skinned units don't count for the objective crates until after a reload. It's a minor irritation.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

toname
Commodore

Post#6 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:58 pm

Shelendil wrote:Skinned units don't count for the objective crates until after a reload. It's a minor irritation.

The bug only applies to the naval event skins: officer/falcon and sully/rodian.

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#7 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:05 am

Although oddly enough if you use the AT Hauler itll count the two tanks for the objectives, if you relog they disappear and if you complete the objective with it and try and open the box itll boot you and relog and disappear.. strange.

toname
Commodore

Post#8 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:33 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:Although oddly enough if you use the AT Hauler itll count the two tanks for the objectives, if you relog they disappear and if you complete the objective with it and try and open the box itll boot you and relog and disappear.. strange.

It'll count tanks from the squad center for objectives too, and let me open the crate. But other units won't count from the SC...

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”