Time Of Heroes Part I Incorrect Rewards

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
Dolphin75
Commodore

Re: Time Of Heroes Part I Incorrect Rewards

Post#11 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:13 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Harshit wrote:If you read the crate information it says there's a 50% chance to get SD-K4 OR AT-ACT frags, so there are exactly equal chances that you may get SD-K4 or AT-ACT.

Harshit - Valid Point!

I believe the "confusion" comes from most Players past "event experience" where a Unit was shown for a Chapter Objective and you only got Frags or Samples for that Unit.

There may be a better way to handle players who have maxed the primary event reward - make the “fall back” reward frags from other units/skins. Almost no one who gets the “fall back” needs the credits currently offered. If the code can handle the change, it should appeal to almost all players.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity

DeathStriker

Post#12 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:40 am

NOTICE: Zynga Gives Player 32 SD-K4 Frags For Confusion

The following was posted by Player on LINE:

So if it’s worth it to anyone here, natural motion decided to make an adjustment on my account and put an extra 32 frags on my SDK4. Took a little bit but managed to drum it into their heads that there was no misunderstanding. (If it hadn’t been for the data miners, no one would have known about this 50/50 chance)

AND SO... For those interested, perhaps they should submit a Support Ticket to Zynga / NM Game at the following link:

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/st ... commander/

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#13 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:56 am

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: Zynga Gives Player 32 SD-K4 Frags For Confusion

The following was posted by Player on LINE:

So if it’s worth it to anyone here, natural motion decided to make an adjustment on my account and put an extra 32 frags on my SDK4. Took a little bit but managed to drum it into their heads that there was no misunderstanding. (If it hadn’t been for the data miners, no one would have known about this 50/50 chance)

AND SO... For those interested, perhaps they should submit a Support Ticket to Zynga / NM Game at the following link:

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/st ... commander/

What would we need to provide them for the info ?
I want those 32 frags.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#14 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:07 am

Harshit wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: Zynga Gives Player 32 SD-K4 Frags For Confusion

What would we need to provide them for the info ?
I want those 32 frags.

Harshit - I would send them Screenshots of the current Commander News (as I Posted here) which shows the "Guaranteed Unlock" of the SD-K4 as well as any others you might of taken shown what you got.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

toname
Commodore

Post#15 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:36 am

GUARDIAN18 wrote:I must respectfully disagree that this is NOT a glitch or bug. If you read the last sentence below the “Time of Heroes, Part I” box at the top of the screen, it clearly states “Complete the Event before time runs out for a GUARANTEED unlock of the SD-K4!”. I don’t know any other way to read this than to say that you will collect enough data frags at the end of the event to unlock the SD-K4....not just have a chance at it. I just completed the event with a second account and I didn’t get the guaranteed unlock either. Star Wars Commander developers - please correct this issue. Thank you.

This is not an official SWC forum, but a fan-run forum. You'll need to put in a help ticket to Zynga/Natural Motion to get them to fix it.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#16 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:11 pm

I got my requested 32 fragments for SD-K4 for my IMP base yesterday.

Here is the response:

Hi,

I’m sorry to know that you were unable to receive your fragments. I was able to verify that you did not receive the correct rewards so I've now added the SD-K4 Fragments to your profile. Please reload your game for the changes to apply.

Thanks and May the Force be with you™.

Regards,
Kevin
Zynga Player Support

Perhaps its worth trying for those who didn't recieve the spider frags.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Calboy
Captain

Post#17 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:54 pm

They ended up giving me 129 frags for the spider
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jade’s_Fire Squad

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”