EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
strawman3125
Admiral

Re: EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

Post#251 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:09 pm

mkenobi wrote:I opened so far 6 crates for my Rebel HQ 6, Imperial HQ 6 and Rebel HQ 8, and 4 crates for Rebel HQ 9 and Rebel HQ 11, and guess what? Still is very rare getting frags for the eATTE. They should have given eATTE as the Event main reward instead of the ridiculous R2-3P0. At least we would have a guaranteed upgrade.

The good thing is that my Rebel HQ 6 is close to max out Kessen with 146/160 -- need only 14 frags!

I always trust the Event screen for the remaining time, it's been confusing like this since the Events came up.

Good luck!

The whole point of these events was to showcase the new(ly) updated units and provide players with an opportunity to get frags for them. eATTE and Lord Vader frags would have been preferred for either faction but neither of those need updating. I am getting plenty of frags from the bonus crates anyways!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#252 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:38 pm

I have 2 confusions regarding this week's event, dont know if anyone posted or not.

First of all this morning when I opened my base I saw the timeleft for the event was 1d10h, I first freaked out then after clicking in the banner I saw 2d 10h remaining, why is this happening ?

The second one is that while using r2 skin, both droids are actually 100% immune to sonic fire. I noticed this when I mistakenly deployed in front of 5-7 sonics but to my suprise they still survived. I thought first that the sonics missed their shot but other sonics fired and they still didn't take any damage at all. Anyone experienced ?
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#253 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:20 pm

Most likely they cut and pasted the code to update the banner over your base for the EP events from the code from the conflicts and it’s still pointing to the remaining time of the conflict (someone forgot to update the variable name or update the function to return the EP event timer instead of the conflict timer). Pretty common programming mistake, especially if they have similar names.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~56k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

DeathStriker

Post#254 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:58 am

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #2:

Here is where I stand as of this Morning:

1. HQ 11 - Elite Crate 9/25 ** Completed.
  2. HQ 8 - Elite Crate 9/25 ** Completed.
  3. HQ 6 - Elite Crate 9/25 ** Completed.

**Theoretical Maximum based upon time left.
And the Elite Crate Chase continues...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#255 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:59 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 26, 497- 1.98% - 1d 10h
    Hot - 32,755 - 1.92% - 2d 1h
    Tak - 47, 414- 1.76% - 1d 5h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Harshit
Admiral

Post#256 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:22 am

I have opened 3 crates for my lvl 9 reb base and have recieved 0 frags for EAT-TE. So far I am recieving frags for Han, Leia, Chewie, droid couple and kessen. No SD-K4 frags too.

I am wondering what will happen when the time in the event banner finishes. Will the event end 1 day prior ?
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#257 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:23 am

Harshit wrote:I have 2 confusions regarding this week's event, dont know if anyone posted or not.

First of all this morning when I opened my base I saw the timeleft for the event was 1d10h, I first freaked out then after clicking in the banner I saw 2d 10h remaining, why is this happening ?

The second one is that while using r2 skin, both droids are actually 100% immune to sonic fire. I noticed this when I mistakenly deployed in front of 5-7 sonics but to my suprise they still survived. I thought first that the sonics missed their shot but other sonics fired and they still didn't take any damage at all. Anyone experienced ?

I used several samples of R2 for the Deploy 4 Heroes missions, I should have used its skin to see if there was any improvement beyond the speed they say was increased...

I always check the Event Screen for the correct time, except when the Event Screen shows some stupid thing as 99d remaining...

I am in that stage of Events when you start getting mad because you are close to max out/upgrade any unit and suddenly game stops giving frags for that unit, and gives only frags for units you are far from upgrade again... Like getting stuck with 177/180 frags for Senator Leia since 3 crates ago, or 31/32 for eATTE or 29/32 for the Spider upgrades and do not see any reward for them when opening the crate... I know I will get those frags soon or later, but for obsessive–compulsive people like me, you can imagine... :lol:

So far I opened 11 Crates for my two HQ 6 and HQ 8, and 9 crates for my HQ 9 and HQ 11. At least, maxed out Kessen for my Rebel HQ 6! :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#258 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:52 am

Event Time Remaining Question Answered

Harshit wrote:I have 2 confusions regarding this week's event, dont know if anyone posted or not. ... this morning when I opened my base I saw the timeleft for the event was 1d10h, I first freaked out then after clicking in the banner I saw 2d 10h remaining, why is this happening ?

Harshit wrote:I am wondering what will happen when the time in the event banner finishes. Will the event end 1 day prior ?

mkenobi wrote:I always check the Event Screen for the correct time, except when the Event Screen shows some stupid thing as 99d remaining...

:arrow: As mkenobi stated - always click on the Event UI Banner at top of Screen and view the Timer there.

:arrow: IMPORTANT REMINDER: All Events end 22 hours after Conflicts. As of this Post the Conflict Time Remaining read 1d 2h (26 Hours Left) while the Event Time Remaining (in Event UI Banner) read 2d 0h (48 Hours Left)

48 Hours MINUS 26 Hours = 22 Hours.

Hope this helps answer everyones question...

TNT
Admiral

Post#259 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:27 am

Harshit wrote:I have 2 confusions regarding this week's event, dont know if anyone posted or not.

It definitely is not immune to Sonics.
However, what appears to be possible is that Artoo's new super speed can allow it to occasionally dodge Sonic blasts.

The little bugger is suddenly actually sort of useful, provided it doesn't run into a full blast of sonics.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#260 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:36 am

TNT wrote:
Harshit wrote:The second one is that while using r2 skin, both droids are actually 100% immune to sonic fire. I noticed this when I mistakenly deployed in front of 5-7 sonics but to my suprise they still survived. I thought first that the sonics missed their shot but other sonics fired and they still didn't take any damage at all. Anyone experienced ?

It definitely is not immune to Sonics.
However, what appears to be possible is that Artoo's new super speed can allow it to occasionally dodge Sonic blasts.

The little bugger is suddenly actually sort of useful, provided it doesn't run into a full blast of sonics.

Sorry. :( After checking the replays and looking closely, I was wrong. R2 (with skin) isn't immune to sonics , but it becomes partially immune when it goes inside the WALLS COLUMN THAT MAKES IT IMMUNE according to my replays. All of this is directly related to the Infamous Wall Bug.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity

Return to “General Discussions”