[iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.5.0 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DesertPyramid
Admiral

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.5.0 - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Thu May 09, 2019 8:52 pm

I think the higher odds of getting what you expected helped greatly on those crates.

Was it my imagination, or was the “claim” samples button already triggered for the TX samples on the banner page?

Still hoping for a ‘fast’ or ‘auto’ button to open the crates.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~60k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/4a

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#12 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:06 pm

Gotta say, I'm really happy with Zynga so far. Giving out 1600 xtals was awesome, and selling crates without Disney's bait-and-switch BS was a huge plus. It's pretty amazing they gave out enough xtals to unlock the new unit.

I'm going to miss the fast vehicle build time, though. Cooking tanks was so damn fast.

Oldrebel
Captain

Post#13 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:20 pm

Boog wrote:Gotta say, I'm really happy with Zynga so far. Giving out 1600 xtals was awesome, and selling crates without Disney's bait-and-switch BS was a huge plus. It's pretty amazing they gave out enough xtals to unlock the new unit.

Lol. More like 3600 crystals, if you knew how. Enough on my sixth (defense only) account to buy a droid, purchase enough contra for a deka, and still have way over 2k.

And absolutely, guaranteed crates are a huge difference. Refreshing change from said bait-and-switch.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:09 pm

Boog wrote:Gotta say, I'm really happy with Zynga so far. Giving out 1600 xtals was awesome, and selling crates without Disney's bait-and-switch BS was a huge plus. It's pretty amazing they gave out enough xtals to unlock the new unit.

I'm going to miss the fast vehicle build time, though. Cooking tanks was so damn fast.

I am really enjoying these first months SWC under Zynga overseeing.

They gave us conflicts for the most wanted units, they gave us a Naval Event, they gave us a new unit that was the most useful unit since the Wookie/Dark Transports, they gave us another Event for Rogue One units, they gave us a survey, and they gave us crystals like we never seen before -- and that aren't for bugs compensation.

I still do not know how far they can change the game, but it's obvious they're doing a great job within the limitations, if they have any. I was thinking about stopping playing, but now with Events and everything else helping the game to become fun again, I'll be around for a little more time. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

JARJAR
Major General

Post#15 » Fri May 10, 2019 1:26 am

they pressed the button to keep me from working too hard :D

english

french and italian

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#16 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:40 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:I think the higher odds of getting what you expected helped greatly on those crates.

Was it my imagination, or was the “claim” samples button already triggered for the TX samples on the banner page?

Not your imagination. My Prestige base had it marked claimed, and I know I didn't click on it. However, my level 8 base did not have it marked as claimed. Not sure what to make of that.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

ForceMel
Major General

Post#17 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:48 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
DesertPyramid wrote:I think the higher odds of getting what you expected helped greatly on those crates.

Not your imagination. My Prestige base had it marked claimed, and I know I didn't click on it. However, my level 8 base did not have it marked as claimed. Not sure what to make of that.

I got it on one of my bases, and not the two others. I'm thinking maybe they didn't reset it from the last event, and if you participated in the last event, and got the samples, it thought you already claimed them.

How's that for a run on sentence :D
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#18 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:54 pm

ForceMel wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:

I got it on one of my bases, and not the two others. I'm thinking maybe they didn't reset it from the last event, and if you participated in the last event, and got the samples, it thought you already claimed them.

How's that for a run on sentence :D

Could be. I couldn't claim them on either account.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#19 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:56 pm

Anyone else seeing two luggabeast buttons in the Cantina? Is it a glitch, or am I seeing an artifact like the deka samples with slight spelling differences? I tried to compare the two I see, but didn’t see any stats differences. One is sample units only, the other button shows both. The samples are both showing L10.

Could be an old bug, but it felt like things shifted by one so I looked around for why.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~60k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/4a

Return to “General Discussions”