No Skills Necessary-Just Upgrade Your Salvage Transport to Beat Any Player

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Major General

Re: No Skills Necessary-Just Upgrade Your Salvage Transport to Beat Any Player

Post#41 » Thu May 09, 2019 11:46 am

Richaldo wrote:
Rebelscummer wrote:
mkenobi wrote:This. and more:

The same dude again? With another post complaining about lose a defense? First, the Sniper HQ after the Tie Brute release, then AT-ACT being the big scam after 2 years, and now complaining about lose a defense for a bunch of donut vans? Really?

If I'm such a joke what are you wasting your time reading my posts?
Only people who have no idea how to play, like you and other fake rebels and imperials, would appreciate unit like this. No skills whatsoever.

Richaldo wrote:Agree 100%. The OP is an utter joke and an embarrassment to the rebel alliance......

Still, he does give my squad and I something to laugh about......

Did you take care of that duck?

I smashed the pasty out of it ;)

I knew you'd like it

Werowe4
Captain

Post#42 » Thu May 09, 2019 12:39 pm

mkenobi wrote:
Bwc wrote:Not sure why people are complaining about this unit its needed to take on the hard bases. We finally get a unit that helps us win attacks. This should be more of an attack based game. Throw a few of them in your sc and use them to defend as well

This. and more:

The same dude again? With another post complaining about lose a defense? First, the Sniper HQ after the Tie Brute release, then AT-ACT being the big scam after 2 years, and now complaining about lose a defense for a bunch of donut vans? Really?

This game should be an offensive game, not a defensive game! Not right that players just sit their asses during conflicts and get through Obsidian and UC with only defensive wins and no attacks, while most of players need to struggle hard to win over tough bases with stupid GR and buffed turrets!

The only dude that won over my Imperial base in about 6 months was using a few wookie wagons and ONLY ONE jet, and he only had 1 star. I hope with this new Merc Transport he can come back and wipe out my base with 3 star and have a happy life from now on playing this stupid game with a unit that finally helps to make players attack real bases again.

If this unit is so OP like that at some point, i really hope more players can get frags and upgrade them, and then i want to see all these crying babies complaining about they can't win defenses anymore excatly when it was in the past when they introduced the heavy skins. :lol: :lol:

I feel bad now. I'm one of those players who sits on defense in conflicts, but only on Er'Kit (I'm an imperial).
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Officer
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#43 » Thu May 09, 2019 1:03 pm

https://ibb.co/nnfjhFn

https://ibb.co/6Y2mJD1

https://ibb.co/rZxGxkw

Defense is great as a possible supplemental thing but not as a main point gaining thing for me.

Record is 28-30 wins overnight with no reset lol.

I've seen some win on defense alone though.

That's not stable or fixed though. It can be very variable. Time to get points too factors in.

Fixed stable point gain is always on attacks it seems for most.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#44 » Thu May 09, 2019 1:45 pm

Werowe4 wrote:
mkenobi wrote:
Bwc wrote:Not sure why people are complaining about this unit its needed to take on the hard bases. We finally get a unit that helps us win attacks. This should be more of an attack based game. Throw a few of them in your sc and use them to defend as well

This. and more:

This game should be an offensive game, not a defensive game! Not right that players just sit their asses during conflicts and get through Obsidian and UC with only defensive wins and no attacks, while most of players need to struggle hard to win over tough bases with stupid GR and buffed turrets!

The only dude that won over my Imperial base in about 6 months was using a few wookie wagons and ONLY ONE jet, and he only had 1 star. I hope with this new Merc Transport he can come back and wipe out my base with 3 star and have a happy life from now on playing this stupid game with a unit that finally helps to make players attack real bases again.

If this unit is so OP like that at some point, i really hope more players can get frags and upgrade them, and then i want to see all these crying babies complaining about they can't win defenses anymore excatly when it was in the past when they introduced the heavy skins. :lol: :lol:

I feel bad now. I'm one of those players who sits on defense in conflicts, but only on Er'Kit (I'm an imperial).

I'm surprised that you can get anything with defense alone on Erkit! Even with my high of 150 defensive wins on Erkit, it was hovering just below the 20% conflict tier. Camping on Tatooine usually gives a defense only UC!

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#45 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:09 pm

strawman3125 wrote:
Werowe4 wrote:
mkenobi wrote:This. and more:

I'm surprised that you can get anything with defense alone on Erkit! Even with my high of 150 defensive wins on Erkit, it was hovering just below the 20% conflict tier. Camping on Tatooine usually gives a defense only UC!

Nice defense wins! Impressive.

Defense can help me with 24k points on sand worlds a week total. On nights if lucky and it's about 4k a night average or while away.

It's not enough to win a conflict alone for me.

If anything its 10-20% or so of the points needed at least sometimes if lucky.

Anything helps.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#46 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:16 pm

I was able to get 4k a night last year, but this year, I have seen attacks on my base drop significantly. I have not changed anything, so I'm not sure what's driving it.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#47 » Thu May 09, 2019 5:32 pm

It's a mistake to think that this unit is going to help in any way. It can only be built in the Cantina, so how long is it going to take to fill your troop transports unless you crystal rush? A good defensive layout based on rocket and sonic turrets will still destroy them.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#48 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:14 pm

CoolGuy wrote:It's a mistake to think that this unit is going to help in any way. It can only be built in the Cantina, so how long is it going to take to fill your troop transports unless you crystal rush? A good defensive layout based on rocket and sonic turrets will still destroy them.

Some people don't play 24/7. I use to play a lot, but now I can wait 30 minutes for my troops. I don't complain about my layout (3600 defenses won since we moved to Android) and you know what kinda player I am. I can tel you this though, that a rocket/sonic bases have nothing to face that crazy transport/jump loadout. I used to love my Rocket/Sonic base, but now, it would be pretty much useless against buffed Jumps.

Ghostie
Major General

Post#49 » Thu May 09, 2019 8:03 pm

Personally I like the new unit, and I have been nailed by every Rebel in the galaxy with those Death Donuts the last week. It gives all those weaklings I used to run over some "beer muscles" to fight back. Before I could literally take their lunch money everyday and not even get revenged, but now they are looking for me....lol...I love it!

I also can't remember seeing so many people investing cash into this unit as I have seen the past week it seems like every max player has them at least leveled up to 8. It must have also been a very profitable week for Zynga.....so profitable they even extended the sale an extra week....these Death Donuts ain't going away just except them and take your loses or go with rockets or sonics if it becomes out of control. I am personally enjoying the action, and trying to make a new strategy for my defenses.

@Rebelscummer come off the ledge man :) I have seen you over the years go nuts over these changes, but in the long run you have always adapted and overcome it. I remember hitting you and Patrik_s on the old Windows servers and having to throw everything but the kitchen sink at you to just get 50%. We were so offensively underpowered in the Windows SWC days at the end defense ruled the game and it just wasn't fun. I know it sucks to get rolled by some newb with a fat bank account buying frags, but I am willing to bet both you and I figure out a way to adapt.....One thing all the old Windows players have in common is we constantly got shit on and figured out how to overcome it....unlike these Android/iOS guys who have always had it much...much...much....easier.
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#50 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:21 pm

Ghostie wrote:Personally I like the new unit, and I have been nailed by every Rebel in the galaxy with those Death Donuts the last week. It gives all those weaklings I used to run over some "beer muscles" to fight back. Before I could literally take their lunch money everyday and not even get revenged, but now they are looking for me....lol...I love it!

I also can't remember seeing so many people investing cash into this unit as I have seen the past week it seems like every max player has them at least leveled up to 8. It must have also been a very profitable week for Zynga.....so profitable they even extended the sale an extra week....these Death Donuts ain't going away just except them and take your loses or go with rockets or sonics if it becomes out of control. I am personally enjoying the action, and trying to make a new strategy for my defenses.

<cut>

Agree. It's been a fun week. While rockets and sonics help combat the donut wagons, it does open you up to jet/jump and healers or a mix of jets and donut wagons. However, that will be one of the fun things to adjust to. Meanwhile, I will enjoy the transition period. And yes, one week extension = cha-ching!

Note - I did test a full level 10 donut wagon loadout against several sonic/rocket bases. About 50/50 between 80% and 100% wins, even against that turret mix, with sniper gr & sc troops.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Return to “General Discussions”