Account questions/Macbook pro?

This forum is for sharing tips and guides
Kahoot
Commander

Account questions/Macbook pro?

Post#1 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:50 am

Beginner question here, since i have no general experience with computer and online gaming at all.
One week ago i Installed this game on my sons Ipad (He is 6 years). However after trying the game with my son, I quickly realised that he was too young for the game. But what I did not expect; was that myself become hooked on the game;) Since then I been playing every evening after his bedtime, so I could use his Ipad;)
However now I realised there is no way back and I really want to play this game more seriously myself. So here is my questions:

1) I been starting out installing this in my sons apple ID on his Ipad - and want to change it to my own apple ID? But of course keep my game name and army.
2) Is thats possible? and is it also possible to change is to a google account instead of apple or both?
3) Can I play this game from my own Macbook pro?
4) Can I play this game from my android phone sometimes?

I have an Iphone/Ipad myself, but since it belongs to my work office, i don't think it is smart to download gaming app. So I want to keep work and private separated.

Privately i have a Macbook Pro and Android phone. Is that possible to use? I also have a private Ipad - but it is used of my son, so i cannot use it all the time, and im afraid if he delete the game by mistake. So i want to play and control on my own device.

I been thinking about buying a another new Ipad, buy maybe you guys have other suggestions? I will appreciate?

Best regards Kahoot (my game name)

DeathStriker

Re: Account questions/Macbook pro?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:01 am

Kahoot wrote:So here is my questions:

1) I been starting out installing this in my sons apple ID on his Ipad - and want to change it to my own apple ID? But of course keep my game name and army.
2) Is thats possible? and is it also possible to change is to a google account instead of apple or both?
3) Can I play this game from my own Macbook pro?
4) Can I play this game from my android phone sometimes?

Kahoot - I use iOS Game Devices (2 iPad Pros, 1 iPhone 8).

1. Sync Current Game to Facebook (your FB Account, or a FB Account just for the Game).

• Disconnect from Facebook (on Son's Device)
  2. Install SWC on your Macbook Pro.
  3. Run through Tutorial until you get to 1st Chapter Mission on Tatooine (you don't need to complete).
  4. Go to Settings.
  5. Log into Facebook Account previously used to Sync Game.
  6. You should see an Alert that Game was previously Synced to Facebook. Follow Instructions.
  7. Post here if you have questions or issues.
  8. By syncing Game to Facebook you can play on both iOS and Android at same time.

OFFICIAL HELP:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#3 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:27 am

You can play on your MacBook Pro, but need to install an Android emulator. I use BlueStacks 2 on mine, and also have the same game synched to my iPhone, iPad, ChromeBook, and an Android phone. As DeathStriker said, just have any device you want to play on connect to the same Facebook account. Spinning up a fake Facebook account for SWC is really easy.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Kahoot
Commander

Post#4 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:48 am

Thanks a lot for those advice. I will look into it. Why is it god to make a fake Facebook account and not my own?

Kahoot
Commander

Post#5 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:54 am

Also is there someone who have tried the game on different devices (MacBook Pro, PC laptop, iPhone, Android, old iPad and iPad Pro) can tell if there is any different feeling and what to prefer? Do the game run better on any over the other and why?

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#6 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:05 pm

Kahoot wrote:Thanks a lot for those advice. I will look into it. Why is it god to make a fake Facebook account and not my own?

You can use your own. A lot of folks avoid Facebook, so a separate account is always a possibility.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:50 pm

You can just use your current FB account.
A separate FB account is only needed when you have multiple bases and want to associate each base with a separate FP account, for recoverability.
Game is not supported natively on MacBook Pro (macOS). It's only supported on iOS (portable devices), Android devices, and Facebook game room.

Kahoot
Commander

Post#8 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:03 pm

Okay thank you alot for advice. So i guess that iPad is the perfekt platform? What about Apple ID? if i first downloaded it using that Apple ID i created on my sons iPad, but when i change to my own MacBook Pro, i want to use my normal own Apple id. Should there be any problem shifting Apple id?

DeathStriker

Post#9 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:10 pm

Kahoot wrote:Okay thank you alot for advice. So i guess that iPad is the perfekt platform? What about Apple ID? if i first downloaded it using that Apple ID i created on my sons iPad, but when i change to my own MacBook Pro, i want to use my normal own Apple id. Should there be any problem shifting Apple id?

Kahoot - There is No Issue... The Apple ID is not Linked to SWC (with exception of Game Center) which you can use or not.

Installing SWC on a iOS Device (iPad, iPhone) for the first time should not have any issues.

Just be sure to sync Game to Facebook first.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Tips”