EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:17 am

In general, folks should now see more dev bases, on both factions, now that the event is on and players are more active.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#62 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:49 am

Another event is off to a good start! No CNFO’s, plenty of dev bases, etc. I am really noticing the difference in the EP requirements between my HQ 9 and my HQ 11, they are a good two stages faster than the HQ11 in the event objectives.

As for the vehicle objective, I will just dump the lowest UC vehicle with no hope of winning that fight. If they are going to give us stupid objectives I will just do what I need to to get past them as fast as possible.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Corrected Typo

DeathStriker

Post#63 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:49 am

MY EVENT STATUS (Week #1):

Currently Researching Event Crate #9 on all 3 Accounts...

I love the "casual" nature of SWC Events. You get rewarded for your efforts at a "pace" that works for you and don't have to worry about constant grinding just to stay in Ultra Chrome League (UCL) Top 2% in order to get the "Best Rewards".

I am on my normal track to get to Elite Event Crates late Sunday or early Monday....

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#64 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:10 am

SleeperSim12 wrote:
Boog wrote:
BusuBoots wrote:Another event my 2nd base is CNFO'd out of.

You have to build your base up. My minibase spent 2+ weeks in cnfo hell, but I got the base score up to ~2250 building and upgrading all my turrets to level 4+ (lol). And I built all the traps. Now, I get it once in a while, but I'm in the range where I'm hitting very easy dev bases and occasionally other weak sandbaggers.

Honestly none of my two mini bases see CNFO ? dunno why u guys keep getting 'em.

All I see are dev bases and some times weak bases (live)

If you carry a lot of medals, you are probably fine. I used to run 1 medal to help war matching. I drew prestige and level 10 minibase targets, but when Zynga took over, those were eliminated, leaving me nothing to attack. Taking my base score from ~900 to over 2200 fixed it.

Gaardian
Commodore

Post#65 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:23 am

It’s amazing how much easier it is in events for my son’s lvl6 base compared to my prestige. 1 attack, research. Repeat repeat. Sometimes throw in an easy HD for the extra RP.

But then again, I have lots of maxed units when I get to the elite crates while my son has nothing maxed. So i’ll Probably max my pilot quickly while he will get frags for everything. Events really help those newer to the game get caught up somewhat.

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#66 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:25 pm

I'm upgrading now. Getting cb generators maxed and barracks maxed... did build all my traps.... I'm seeing a little improvement but not enough for me to compete in this event :( I know time will sort this.
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#67 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 pm

You have to upgrade the turrets, they are +5 a pop. Regular buildings only give you +1. You can get 22 turrets to level 4 in a couple weeks.

LosVega
Admiral

Post#68 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:01 pm

Maybe this question deserves a separate chat but I'm currently doing EP on tat. If my attack pool averages 4-6 skips, I usually get 3-4 real bases in the 19-21 medal range (waste of my attack load personally) 1-2 in the 36-42 medal range (hit worthy ) then either a dev base or a baby seal real base. With the expected rise in activity because of the EP event, I would think they would keep the baby seals out of the shark pool. Yes I could easily hit the skip button but my opinion is this shouldn't be happening in the first place.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#69 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:27 pm

My main prestige base is at stage 16/25 with back to back completions. 3 hours left.

And my sc alt base hq 9 is at stage 14/25 with not full back to back completions. 1 hour 20 mins left

On back to back tries I end up with 3 days 20 hours to 4 days of elite event crate time.

Way over kill with just going for the alt getting the pilot unlocked and getting the main finished with like 62 elite crate fragments.

Never tried to do two accounts at once on these events but with one being almost done why not.

Good luck everyone.

DeathStriker

Post#70 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:21 pm

LosVega wrote:Maybe this question deserves a separate chat but I'm currently doing EP on tat. If my attack pool averages 4-6 skips, I usually get 3-4 real bases in the 19-21 medal range (waste of my attack load personally) 1-2 in the 36-42 medal range (hit worthy ) then either a dev base or a baby seal real base. With the expected rise in activity because of the EP event, I would think they would keep the baby seals out of the shark pool. Yes I could easily hit the skip button but my opinion is this shouldn't be happening in the first place.

LosVega - It has been "standard practice" in previous Events to "widen" the PvP MM Pools during said "Events". I am speculating that the same "practice" is being done in this Event.

Now couple this with the increase in Players grinding for Frags and you end up with more Dev Bases and perhaps more "chances" at Lower Level Bases.

I would simply accept what is given and use any means to get to those valuable Elite Event Crates where the "real rewards" are located... ;)

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”