EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
sneakyzapper
Major General

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

Post#91 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:07 pm

I'm sure the elite event crate stage makes up for any losses on the minor things lol.

yeah.

Some have different opinions of course.

DeathStriker

Post#92 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:05 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 18,491 - 2.00%- 3d 14h
    Dan - 22,899 - 2.05% - 3d 8h
    Hot - 31,622 - 1.96% - 3d 9h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: Won't be posted this Week (created by another Player and not me)

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#93 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:06 am

MY EVENT STATUS (Week #1):

Overnight I completed Research on all 3 of my Accounts. Here is where I stand.

1. HQ 11 - Objective 21/25 Completed.
  2. HQ 8 - Objective 21/25 Completed.
  3. HQ 6 - Objective 21/25 Completed.
And the Elite Crate Chase continues...

DeathStriker

Post#94 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:07 am

SWC EVENT NOTICE - TIME EXTENDED

:arrow: Please Note that the Naval Assault #5 SWC Event will last 22 Hours longer than the Planetary Conflicts.

• Planetary Conflicts End 3d 7h from this Post

• SWC Event Ends 4d 5h from this Post
Spread the Word...

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#95 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:15 am

DeathStriker wrote:SWC EVENT NOTICE - TIME EXTENDED

:arrow: Please Note that the Naval Assault #5 SWC Event will last 22 Hours longer than the Planetary Conflicts.

• Planetary Conflicts End 3d 7h from this Post

• SWC Event Ends 4d 5h from this Post
Spread the Word...

Horray, more time to get grind crates
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#96 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:59 am

I'm playing with my 5 accounts, and I'm doing well with every base and having fun like I have not been for a long time - since Prestige was released and Events disappeared. :D

Why did it take so long to bring the Events back? Did they want to force players with these units at level 10 to spend crystals buying crates for max them to Prestige? Because of this, many new players do not have these units unlocked, like my Rebel HQ 6 and Imperial HQ 6.

My Rebel Prestige is finding lots of Dev bases on Dandoran and Tatooine, that I can 3 stars with half loadout and get 3 stars (about 950 gears) and move ahead in the conflcts. I can use HDs to earn EP while troops are reloading what makes everthing easier and faster.

My Imperial Prestige is finding lots of Dev bases on Dandoran as always, easy to get 3 stars (about 950-1050 gears) for the conflict, using HDs between attacks and using my Windows crystals to rush researches when they are in the half way.

My Rebel HQ 6 and Imperial HQ 6 are current on #21 (8h researching), and it's very easy to get EP with only 2 attacks.

The bad note is my Rebel HQ 8 -- because it's maxed out with 8k medals most rivals are 10 and Prestige beasts, not fun and near impossible get 3 stars, I need to skip dozens of bases until find a HQ 9 that doesn't have a tough layout with GR and buffed Burst farms. While I'm using Prestige Jets from my main base in SC, and the EP required is low, objectives and HDs are easy, not a big problem to complete EP.

The annoying thing is the absurd lag that SWC is experiencing on Gameroom for my Imperial (old device) now, HDs last almost 4 min, and during my attacks, game freezes and lags too much, it's hard deploy the troops at right time, and when I click to select units the click doesn't work and I finish deploying a starship in the ground instead of a jump! Luck I am attacking Dev bases, what it's not also a big problem, but if were real bases this could ruin my attack. :evil:

They need to fix the matchmaking, it's not fair HQ 8 be matched with 10/Prestige, and fix the lag/freezing in old devices if they are going to keep this game running for longer.

Good luck, everyone! :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#97 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:23 am

mkenobi wrote:I'm playing with my 5 accounts, and I'm doing well with every base and having fun like I have not been for a long time - since Prestige was released and Events disappeared. :D

Why did it take so long to bring the Events back? Did they want to force players with these units at level 10 to spend crystals buying crates for max them to Prestige? Because of this, many new players do not have these units unlocked, like my Rebel HQ 6 and Imperial HQ 6.

My Rebel Prestige is finding lots of Dev bases on Dandoran and Tatooine, that I can 3 stars with half loadout and get 3 stars (about 950 gears) and move ahead in the conflcts. I can use HDs to earn EP while troops are reloading what makes everthing easier and faster.

My Imperial Prestige is finding lots of Dev bases on Dandoran as always, easy to get 3 stars (about 950-1050 gears) for the conflict, using HDs between attacks and using my Windows crystals to rush researches when they are in the half way.

My Rebel HQ 6 and Imperial HQ 6 are current on #21 (8h researching), and it's very easy to get EP with only 2 attacks.

The bad note is my Rebel HQ 8 -- because it's maxed out with 8k medals most rivals are 10 and Prestige beasts, not fun and near impossible get 3 stars, I need to skip dozens of bases until find a HQ 9 that doesn't have a tough layout with GR and buffed Burst farms. While I'm using Prestige Jets from my main base in SC, and the EP required is low, objectives and HDs are easy, not a big problem to complete EP.

The annoying thing is the absurd lag that SWC is experiencing on Gameroom for my Imperial (old device) now, HDs last almost 4 min, and during my attacks, game freezes and lags too much, it's hard deploy the troops at right time, and when I click to select units the click doesn't work and I finish deploying a starship in the ground instead of a jump! Luck I am attacking Dev bases, what it's not also a big problem, but if were real bases this could ruin my attack. :evil:

They need to fix the matchmaking, it's not fair HQ 8 be matched with 10/Prestige, and fix the lag/freezing in old devices if they are going to keep this game running for longer.

Good luck, everyone! :D

This matches my experience for the most part!

I am playing with my 4 accounts! :)

Though, this is the first conflict in ages that my Prestige Imperial base has found dev bases on Dandoran. Dandoran has pretty much been a 'no-go' world that I never go to with that account!

In this conflict/event I have been able to find dev bases on all 3 conflict worlds with both factions, though some need to hit skip a bit more. This is a nice improvement!

I do not have enough frags to take out dev bases with half load-outs though so grinding with my Prestige account is taking MUCH LONGER than with my lower level accounts to grind out EP.

HQ8 & HQ9 need to keep their medals below 3000 to get matched up with bases at their own level or poorly designed HQ10 & HQ11 bases. Hopefully they change it so that you can only face bases with 1 HQ level higher than your own and not maxed out ones with SC and glowing turrets.

Overall, this is the most that I have enjoyed this game in a long time!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#98 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:43 am

HQ8 was much harder for me doing events than 9 is now. This is my first event at HQ 9, and the requirements are basically the same, I just have level 9 troops and equipment and 108 uc to attack (if I need it). I've been on tako the whole time, and can easily find a soft level 9 base to attack. My base is basically done, but I want to leave it at 9 until the ITT/atst event arrives. I have to think that will be soon. I am also looking forward to a rancor/dragon event, but I hope the new devs don't lock that in for level 10's and 11's only. I will probably start upgrading my HQ soon, and just cancel and restart it until one or both of those events has passed.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#99 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:09 am

CoolGuy wrote:I feel dirty. Deliberately losing PvP matches by having to use skiffs and bikes to complete the deploy 86 vehicle objective. It doesn't feel right. I don't know how people do this all the time and feel good about it.

Stop, buddy, you aren't cheating or using macros, and you're not using minis to slaugh poor bases below you, you must do what you need to do to get what you want. This is a game. How many medals you lost? 100? You get that back in 3 attacks against Dev bases.

I love the Deploy vehicles objectives for Events! Best chance to try clean my HQs from all that garbage. My Imperial Prestige had almost 300 Probe Droid Samples, now has almost 200 lol My Rebel Prestige had about 150 samples of skiffs, AT-RT and hailfire.

I needed 4 attacks to complete the Deploy 86 vehicles for both bases. But I needed to use Tie Brutes to hit the HQs and get 1 star because my Imperial Prestige was stuck on Dandoran (no perks available to relocate) and grinding for the conflict.

With my Rebel Prestige I was able to move to a planet with no conflicts and deployed all that garbage into the first bases I found. Hope those guys have enjoyed the extra medals! :lol:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#100 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:18 am

mkenobi wrote:The bad note is my Rebel HQ 8 -- because it's maxed out with 8k medals most rivals are 10 and Prestige beasts, not fun and near impossible get 3 stars, I need to skip dozens of bases until find a HQ 9 that doesn't have a tough layout with GR and buffed Burst farms. While I'm using Prestige Jets from my main base in SC, and the EP required is low, objectives and HDs are easy, not a big problem to complete EP.

mkenobi - My Rebel HQ 8, with 60K Medlas, on Er'Kit, also sees those Prestige Bases, but does also find some HQ 8 and occasionally some HQ 7's which are easy to destroy with Buffed Desert Jets.

Overall, my HQ 8 is leading my HQ 11/P and HQ 6 in Research Completion Times due to the easy nature of the EP Requirements and use of HD Events on 5 Planets made doable via 0-Relocation Perks of my now Level 50 Squad :D

:arrow: The effective use of Crystals (minimum as desired), HQ Samples (if any / to speed up Loadout Cooking) and HD "events" / 0-Relocation Perks will help get Players to those valuable Elite Event Crates as quick as possible.

Good Luck to All...

Return to “General Discussions”