GALACTIC CONFLICT - Speeders and Riders - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Speeders and Riders - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:00 pm

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - Speeders and Riders - Week #1 - Has Ended

Galactic Conflict -Speeders and Riders - Week #1 - has ended.

Post how you did if you wish.

In 24 hours Galactic Conflict - Galactic Conflict -Speeders and Riders - Week #2 (Final Week) begins...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#72 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:00 pm

MY CONFLICT STATUS - Week #1 - Final

• HQ 11 / Prestige :

• Tatooine - Ended in UCL - #703 Leaderboard Position (20,632 Medals / Gears) - (Attacks Won: 31 / Defenses Won: 0) - Top 0.90% - Got 32 Frags for V-4X-D Ski Speeder.
    • Er'Kit - Ended in UCL - #21 Leaderboard Position (62,396 Medals / Gears) - (Attacks Won: 92 / Defenses Won: 1) - Top 0.21% - Got 32 Frags for V-4X-D Ski Speeder.
    • Dandoran - Ended in Bronzium II - #3062 Leaderboard Position (4,371 Medals / Gears) - (Attacks Won: 2 / Defenses Won: 13) - Top 16.00% - Got 4 Frags for V-4X-D Ski Speeder.

⇨ COMBINED: I got 68 Frags which gave me Level 6 Upgrade and 17/70 Frags towards Level 7 Upgrade. :D
  • HQ 8:

• Er'Kit - Ended in UCL - #78 Leaderboard Position (52,853 Medals / Gears) - (Attacks Won: 102 / Defenses Won: 3) - Top 0.81% - Got 32 Frags for V-4X-D Ski Speeder which gave me Level 5 Upgrade and 25/60 Frags towards Level 6 Upgrade. :D
  • HQ 6:

{Did Not Participate}

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#73 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:56 pm

Imperial HQ11: got 3 UCs - enough to get to level 7
Rebel HQ9: 3 UCs - enough to get to level 4
Imperial HQ9: 1 UC - enough to get to level 4
Rebel HQ8 - 1 UC - unlocked unit

Yeah! At level 7 this new bike now does a little more damage than my regular level 11 bikes and it has less health. I never use my level 11 bikes so I will continue to never use this unit, unless the devs fix it and make it worthwhile. Admittedly I still need to win 20+ more UCs before I can get this unit up to level 11. Assuming something like 2 conflicts for it per year and 3 UCs per conflict, it will only take another 3 years to get it to level 11... I really miss the days when frag units required 32 frags per level and in the second week of the conflict there were double UC rewards so you could actually get new units up to the same level as all the rest of your units within the initial 2 week release and start using them right away rather than having to collect frags for 4+ years before you can really use them.

oh well...

On to the next conflict! I have heard rumors that the fathier is the single most powerful unit in the game and I missed unlocking it the first time around so I am really looking forward to getting the chance to unlock it this time!

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#74 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:17 pm

Thanks DeathStriker for the info and updates as always.

Congrats to those who posted as well.

Was able to wake up to my 6 uc safely.

Glad the points were less again.

https://ibb.co/JKCPDhn Will need 1 more uc or less worth of frags to get to prestige now.

Will rest until the event starts for the ep naval assault as the horse unit is maxed.

92 frags needed from elite event crates and er kits conflict for kubaz prestige and then the event will be done too.

Glad to have mostly a month to relax and not need anything after a while of endless conflicts.

Doing max frag collecting is nice to be able to step away when things repeat that you have.

This is part of the reason to play as I do. Get it today to not get it tomorrow type of idea.

Good luck everyone as well.

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#75 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:55 am

Managed to get the Ski Speeder to L7 on my senior Rebel base with a couple UC finishes. Kinda had to ignore my junior base to find the time, so no progress there.

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#76 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:39 am

50 more fragz to go, not sure when we'll see another speeder conflict tho..

Lone_Rebellion

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#77 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:15 am

FruitBowlMafia wrote:50 more fragz to go, not sure when we'll see another speeder conflict tho..

Awesome !!!
You may get some from bonus crates from the next scheduled event (assuming there is one coming up). That's how I got most of the frags from (and not from conflicts).

DeathStriker

Post#78 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:00 pm

NOTICE: Galactic Outbreak - Speeders and Riders - Week #2 (Final Week) - Has Started

In-Game Commander News - HQ 7 and Up - Rebel Faction - 03-07-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

In-Game Commander News - HQ 6 and Lower - Rebel Faction - 03-07-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

⇨ H6 6 or Lower - Don't Forget to CLAIM your 10 Free Units

• 3/07 to 3/13, all planets:

• HQ 6 and below:

• Rebel V-4X-D Ski Speeder (Unit) (More Info here)
      • Empire 614-AvA Speeder Bike (Unit) (More Info here)
    • HQ 7 and above:

• Rebel / Empire Fathier Rider (More Info here) **Rebel
Let the Frag Chase Begin...

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#79 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:02 pm

DarkRebel wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:50 more fragz to go, not sure when we'll see another speeder conflict tho..

Awesome !!!
You may get some from bonus crates from the next scheduled event (assuming there is one coming up). That's how I got most of the frags from (and not from conflicts).

I’m hoping so too, I don’t really use the speeder but its so close to being out of my frag pool!
Lone_Rebellion

Schruaf
Major General

Post#80 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Dose somebody know what is in the premium event crates in the store?

Return to “General Discussions”