The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#71 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:25 pm

Rebelscummer wrote:
mkenobi wrote:The big scam in this game are players complaining about an old unit they still don't know how to defend from... What's the next step? Complain about Kessen OP, Jumps OP, Imperial GR OP? I think the MHC is also OP, should I start a thread about it?

I don't really care what fake rebels like yourself think. You've been claiming, that Imperials never use Kessen to attack Rebel bases. Sorry guy, but I can't take you or your fake Rebel friends seriously.

You're funny. Keep complaining about a 2-year unit that most top Imperials no longer use on useless threads like this... If you think you can't defend because it's OP and immune to Sonics, bury your head in the sand or snow, and be happy defending from Lord Vader, the reg eAT-AT, the Naval Officer, or whatever.

Of course the Imperials use Kessen, I do not remember any good attacks to say that Kessen is essential for Imperials as he is for Rebels, and I don't care about what others uses or how they attack. It's the vision of who just plays in one faction. Start an Imperial base and learn for yourself if you don't know what's on the other side.

Well, deal with that. Games are full of fakes, posers and idiots. :D

And I couldn't find a link for a video in your reply... Not that I will lose my time watching any of them...

Anyway, good luck with the AT-ACT!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Trammel
Captain

Post#72 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:02 pm

One thing that has gotten mine into trouble many times is the infantry that spawns from the AT-ACT walks ahead of it and triggers a sonic cannon turret. This is especially a problem when the AT-ACT is already deep into the defending base (maybe 0.75 - 1.0 minute into the battle?). When the sonic cannon turrets are arranged well, the sonic blast will criss cross and catch the AT-ACT. So for me the definitive factor for defenders is base design.

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#73 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:50 pm

Trammel wrote:One thing that has gotten mine into trouble many times is the infantry that spawns from the AT-ACT walks ahead of it and triggers a sonic cannon turret.

That's it, you got it.

Trammel wrote: When the sonic cannon turrets are arranged well, the sonic blast will criss cross and catch the AT-ACT. So for me the definitive factor for defenders is base design.

Not necessarily, I'm not complaining about my base design, I won 3000+ defenses and I've been only playing on Android since June 2017. The problem is, that spawned troopers walk ahead of the AT-ACT and trigger Sonics, the AT-ACT stays behind and survives. I don't even mention that extra health and ridiculous damage. Two shots and reinforced, maxed out, Prestige level HQ is gone, give me a F break.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#74 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:38 am

A 2 year old unit which is a. the slowest in the game and b. the one unit any experienced rebel base designer worked out how to counter before it even got its fucking skin.........

If you can't defend against this basic unit this game isn't for you. Did Luke moan when he had to fly a fucking X-Wing at the death star????

You are no rebel...........
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 163,750 medals

Gooner
Major General

Post#75 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:12 am

Richaldo wrote:A 2 year old unit which is a. the slowest in the game and b. the one unit any experienced rebel base designer worked out how to counter before it even got its fucking skin.........

If you can't defend against this basic unit this game isn't for you. Did Luke moan when he had to fly a fucking X-Wing at the death star????

Fk the AT-ACT It's all about us giving Napoli a good hiding. Come on you Reds.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#76 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:21 am

Gooner wrote:
Richaldo wrote:A 2 year old unit which is a. the slowest in the game and b. the one unit any experienced rebel base designer worked out how to counter before it even got its fucking skin.........

Fk the AT-ACT It's all about us giving Napoli a good hiding. Come on you Reds.

haha yes bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to See sp*rs have got Man City as well mwahhahahha

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#77 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:23 am

Richaldo wrote:You are no rebel...........

Go and fcuk a duck, brah...

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#78 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:25 am

Rebelscummer wrote:
Richaldo wrote:You are no rebel...........

Go and fcuk a duck, brah...

Nice come back....... lol...

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#79 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:48 am

Requesting a name-change on this topic. “Scam” implies there is some sort of swindle or deception present with the AT-ACT. The OP’s first post clearly refers to imbalance, not scam.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

llamaman
Commander

Post#80 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:52 am

Boost its range back to its original of 11 tiles pleas

Return to “General Discussions”