The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Admiral

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#81 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:07 pm

I say boost its range and give a similar skin to the standard ATAT... it's time to get serious!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
Level 25 Prestige 160000 medals

Oldrebel
Commander

Post#82 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:54 pm

Richaldo wrote:I say boost its range and give a similar skin to the standard ATAT... it's time to get serious!

At the same time, do the same for the jugg, so this side has a long-range shield buster that doesn't involve unavailable frags.
Oh, and up the dps.

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#83 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:38 pm

Oldrebel wrote:
Richaldo wrote:I say boost its range and give a similar skin to the standard ATAT... it's time to get serious!

At the same time, do the same for the jugg, so this side has a long-range shield buster that doesn't involve unavailable frags.
Oh, and up the dps.

+1, I'd love to see skins for the Jugger and Luke. I used to use the Jugg/Hail combo on offense and defense as well.

Gooner
Commodore

Post#84 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:30 am

Richaldo wrote:
Gooner wrote:
Richaldo wrote:A 2 year old unit which is a. the slowest in the game and b. the one unit any experienced rebel base designer worked out how to counter before it even got its fucking skin.........

If you can't defend against this basic unit this game isn't for you. Did Luke moan when he had to fly a fucking X-Wing at the death star????

You are no rebel...........

Fk the AT-ACT It's all about us giving Napoli a good hiding. Come on you Reds.

haha yes bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to See sp*rs have got Man City as well mwahhahahha
Yeah I had a big smile on my face when I see they Drew city. must've been a huge black cloud above the whole of harringay when the draw was made, I'll watch it for a laugh be rude not too. hahaha

Cainamogel82
Squadron Leader

Post#85 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:01 pm

Rebelscummer wrote:It's not only almost impossible to kill, now, it's immune to Sonic turrets as well. Don't fret Rebels, we got suicidal Leia and she wears a fancy Prada dress. Shame on you Devs!!!!

Can you post a replay of the AT-ACT being immune to Sonics? I actually like when they attack me because the imps think they are indestructible...hehe.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#86 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:04 pm

Cainamogel82 wrote:
Rebelscummer wrote:It's not only almost impossible to kill, now, it's immune to Sonic turrets as well. Don't fret Rebels, we got suicidal Leia and she wears a fancy Prada dress. Shame on you Devs!!!!

Can you post a replay of the AT-ACT being immune to Sonics? I actually like when they attack me because the imps think they are indestructible...hehe.

Why would someone want to prove his ignorance ? I could be wrong though, lol.

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#87 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:53 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Cainamogel82 wrote:

Why would someone want to prove his ignorance ? I could be wrong though, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPcod8IS214

GlockShanty
Squadron Leader

Post#88 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:42 am

AT-ACT, 2 luggabeasts, rep droids, flanked by MHC's, backed up by Rodian snipers....cry harder rebs :-)
Imperial
Officer in givethemnothing squad
Playing since August 2014

strawman3125
Major General

Post#89 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:52 am

GlockShanty wrote:AT-ACT, 2 luggabeasts, rep droids, flanked by MHC's, backed up by Rodian snipers....cry harder rebs :-)

2 sonic shots and who's crying!

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Post#90 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5tXMHrLpIw

I don't see what the rebels problem is with the ATAT...Looks pretty easy to destroy to me...:D

Return to “General Discussions”