SWC Issues - Recommended Solutions

Voice your bugs/glitches encounters or workarounds you find. While this forum is unofficial, we welcome Disney developers to stop by to help.
PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Re: SWC Issues - The Final Solutions

Post#11 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:30 am

The delay when scrolling between barracks/factories/cantina really needs addressed. Yes, there are worse problems in the game, but even if everything else were fixed, would I really play a game where it takes longer to scroll through the barracks than it does actually to fight a battle?

Remove the linked samples from the barracks/factories/cantina/hero command/starship command.
Former SWC player; base is now a tumbleweed farm and Imperial quintain
[glow=yellow[/glow]

spootieho
Commodore

Re: SWC Issues - The Final Solutions

Post#12 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:39 pm

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:The delay when scrolling between barracks/factories/cantina really needs addressed. Yes, there are worse problems in the game, but even if everything else were fixed, would I really play a game where it takes longer to scroll through the barracks than it does actually to fight a battle?

I agree. At first it was an issue on my slower devices. Now it seems to affect all devices.

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Remove the linked samples from the barracks/factories/cantina/hero command/starship command.

I agree. It was a noble idea, but it ended up being more frustrating than it is worth. (the cons outweigh the pros).

EDIT:

Cut all wait times in half across the board.

- Wait times above level 8 are ridiculous and drain almost all the fun out of the game. Might as well just level up and quit.
- At this point in the lifecycle of the game, it's better for everyone if lower levels can level up more quickly.
- The wait times have gotten so ridiculous that it makes no sense to crystal. Who wants to spend $20 worth of crystals to speed up something so minor? Nope, I'll wait it out. If you want to encourage people to crystal more, make it more reasonable.
- Daily planet objectives are a PITA at higher levels, requiring over 3 hours of building troops. Sigh. Cutting times in half would help fix this as well. Considering troops already take longer to build, they don't need to be so lazy and agressive at increasing the number of troops that need to be built.

Add another research center

- Or better yet, no wait times on research that was bought with frags. I took a lot of time earning the frags, now I have to wait weeks to use them? Meh
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

Return to “Bugs and Glitches (iOS/Android)”