No more Devs Bases equal to CNFO,the story repeats again

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Josketer
Major General

No more Devs Bases equal to CNFO,the story repeats again

Post#1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:08 am

For a long time I read several comments from "experienced" commanders, who suggested and repeated until the satiety for the elimination of the dev bases. But it never occurred to them to think or rather, to remember what was the reason why the dev bases were introduced to the game a while ago. Due to the excess of AC cheaters and the imbalance in number of rivals per faction ,made it unplayable for the majority, both in conflicts or simply for resources. Now, the new devs (natural motion/zynga ) have turned off the dev bases and guess what happened? Well, what was logical to expect: CNFO. This is really hilarious, because it is simply the consequence of the action taken. The next time, "experienced" commanders , you must remember the story is written to remember what happened and to try to avoid repeated mistakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U24-PF0_Zj4

Think about it.-
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

DarthLazer
Commander

Re: No more Devs Bases equal to CNFO,the story repeats again

Post#2 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:26 am

So, whats the solution to repair the game, because right now it is broken, regardless of history, knowledge and opinions, I think they need to reduce the loot back to the 8k dev bases use to be and get it back up and running quickly

chicohound
Commodore

Post#3 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:48 am

What's the whole point of having daily objectives if one can't find a base to attack to complete said objectives?

Looks like i'll be doing something other than SWC in the very near future.

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#4 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:13 am

Great, so now I relocated from Hoth to tat (on both I was getting player bases like normal, no CNFO). Now all of a sudden my rebel base can't find a single player to attack. Stuck with no where to go. Uhh Hate CNFO :(
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

Gaardian
Commodore

Post#5 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:17 am

Even replays are unavailable. There has to be some issues going on with the servers.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#6 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 am

LOL Dev bases are not a problem and the loot that they have is definitely not a problem.

The biggest problem right now is that defense is so overpowered that it is almost impossible to compete for UC attacking most player bases. Therefor attacking dev bases OR sandbagging your base score or dropping your medal counts to face easy player bases is required to compete. This is something new! When I was bringing up my now prestige base, I pretty much completely ignored defense because it was almost impossible to win a defense. Back then it was jut as easy to 3 star a player base as a dev base but now that is not the case. The balance of power needs to swing back to the offence OR all players need to face opponents of the same difficulty. Which leads us to the second biggest problem:

ALL players are competing for the same prize but some player find it easier to get there. Any player that finds plenty of dev bases is going to find it easier to get UC (or Event Objectives) than a player that only faces player bases... which leads to sand bagging and medal dumping to gain an advantage.

As far as loot goes: I have no problems with high dev base loot. I had completely stopped upgrading my dekkas because it was almost impossible to find enough contraband to upgrade them, and since dev base loot came out I have been able to upgrade them. It would take forever to upgrade all of my lvl 10 turrets to lvl 11 without dev base loot. If they remove dev bases or reduce their loot they should increase resource production in player bases significantly to encourage base development.

Anyways back to hitting the attack button only to see some really cool CNFOs and not getting any loot, or gears for frags...

ComanderWolfe1
Commodore

Post#7 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:20 am

My medal count is 105k now and since I reached 100k the last few conflicts no dev bases and last 3 days nothing but cnfo on tat and kit. Armory upgrading so can't go anywhere else to attack. Only got offered a couple lvl31 full gold bases after 30 cnfo's.

Get rid of ground reserve snipers 300% advantage and the game will be balanced. Rebs will then have a fighting chance.
Leader of Browncoatswash ...............Firefly fans
Level 11 Rebel 105K Medals,, Commanderwolfe in game.
Long gone Squad The-Wolfe-Pack
Room for more, PM to join

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#8 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:38 am

I have to agree with Strawman’s main point - the major problem with the game is the current overpowering defenses. I have played the game since the beginning because I enjoy planning, launching, and winning attacks against a reasonably challenging foe - no cupcakes and no unbeatable behemoths. The dev bases have provided a suboptimal, but acceptable alternative to allow progress in conflicts and events as long as they are equally available to both factions (if not on the same planet). I would suggest a proportional reduction in strength of defensive equipment (GR, turrets, traps). In this way the wallet warriors retain the relative advantage they purchased, and all of us can face foes that, with some skill, are beatable. The only thing worse than the need to skip endlessly for a suitable opponent is endless CNFOs....

SnarfVader
Commander

Post#9 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:42 am

I had been wondering if this is a server issue... but now I'm not so sure. On my prestige account, for 2 days now all I get on Tako is CNFO, with the odd base to attack(been able to attack 3 times in those 2 days, weee). Meanwhile, on my baby base(level 8) I can consistently find opponents on Tako.

???

DeathStriker

Post#10 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:12 am

SnarfVader wrote:I had been wondering if this is a server issue... but now I'm not so sure.

SnarfVader - If there are lots of Opponents available in your PvP MM Pool then you will find Bases to Attack... if there is few or no Opponents available then the Game Server should send you a Dev Base.

The same Server does both... and it is the availablty of Opponents in your PvP MM Pool which determine if you see Dev Bases or Not.

:arrow: It is the "Dev Base Process" which seems to be broken for those Players whom need it to continue attacking.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”