Zynga - Profit Opportunity - EP Events

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: Zynga- profit opportunity - EP Events

Post#11 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:59 am

RossKen wrote:
Spock wrote:Disney literally put the game on autopilot for zynga to get their feet wet and learn the nuts and bolts of their acquisition.

Is this confirmed by any legit insiders or does the community assume that this is what's going on?

RossKen - The use of the term "autopilot" in this case refers mostly to the 2 Months of Conflicts which ends late February 2019, after which we will see what Zygna / Natural Motion Games sends our way...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

geoman48
Admiral

Re: Zynga- profit opportunity - EP Events

Post#12 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:24 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
RossKen wrote:
Spock wrote:Disney literally put the game on autopilot for zynga to get their feet wet and learn the nuts and bolts of their acquisition.

Is this confirmed by any legit insiders or does the community assume that this is what's going on?

RossKen - The use of the term "autopilot" in this case refers mostly to the 2 Months of Conflicts which ends late February 2019, after which we will see what Zygna / Natural Motion Games sends our way...

Good to hear... I'll give Zynga at least a week to re-capture my love affair with this game!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Re: Zynga - Profit Opportunity - EP Events

Post#13 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:00 pm

@Zynga take note. The units that attract player interest are Tognath marksman, Wookie Wagon, Sharpshooter GR frags, and ANY unit where there's an EP event on.

Check the data here:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23500&start=30#p91844
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:42 pm

We haven't gotten frags for fang and ithorian for a very long time now, there are some new players that don't even have them unlocked.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:41 pm

Shelendil wrote:We haven't gotten frags for fang and ithorian for a very long time now, there are some new players that don't even have them unlocked.

That's an excellent point, my friend.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#16 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:35 pm

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:
Shelendil wrote:We haven't gotten frags for fang and ithorian for a very long time now, there are some new players that don't even have them unlocked.

That's an excellent point, my friend.

Yes, that's one problem after Prestige. We don't have Events to get Elite Units frags anymore, and I'm not talking about those awful stupid LIN, but Ithorians and the Old Elite Units like Kessen and Vanguard.

I started my 3rd Rebel base in the time of the Solo Events, I have the Hauler level 2 and AT-DT Level 1, but I couldn't unlock many Elites so far, neither Kessen, only Vanguard and Hawk at level 1 thanks to recent war crates. I'm playing wars with this account but war crates most of the time only reward desert and cold equipment, rarely I'm seeing Elite in the rewards. No more conflicts for old Elites. And not everyone is in a squad that war. How we should unlock and upgrade these units if there's no rewards for them in the game? Buying crates in the Shop? No thanks.

Because of this, I keep my baby Rebel in HQ 6 and try to improve Armory until one day Devs remember that there were units like Ithorians, Iakaru and WED. And many players in my squads at level 5, 6 and 7 also never saw these units, and don't have them.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#17 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:23 pm

And the TX tank skins! My latest account has not seen a conflict with them... it finally unlocked them by buying the frags 1 at a time at 15 crystals per from the daily frags. Insane!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#18 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:34 pm

You can get TX frags in war crates, though.

If Zynga wants to make things better, they need to go back to a generic frag reward and re-open some modification of the Event store. What we have now is total bullshit. If they can't see that, they are as big a group of dipshits as the previous managers.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#19 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:21 pm

Boog wrote:You can get TX frags in war crates, though.

If Zynga wants to make things better, they need to go back to a generic frag reward and re-open some modification of the Event store. What we have now is total bullshit. If they can't see that, they are as big a group of dipshits as the previous managers.

Really? I have not done wars in a long time. I stopped playing them because they were always the same 8 frags; kessen, shocks, etc. They might be worth the hassle of playing again.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#20 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:39 pm

Yes, TXs are in the war crates, you get 10 frags for them and others Armory units like Cold Hailfire Droid, and equipments for desert/cold soldiers/heavies. Is great for players that don't have these equipments Armory because they don't have time to play the game daily for heroic defenses and objectives.

But long time players and high level players don't need that Armory crap desert and cold equipment for soldiers and heavies, they need Elite, they need to maximize their Elites now to Prestige. My last war crates were crap like that, cold hailfire, deserts skins and TXs -- I shouldn't be complaining but as my TX is Level 8 (29/180) 10 frags aren't a big deal.

If we are going to not have Events anymore, why don't put the other Elites in War Crates instead of Armory units is something I don't understand. Give the Iakaru, Ithorians/Kubaz (one of the most important units in the game), WED, maybe the Pilot, the eATTE/Death Trooper or the Bufopel/Ongidae, some of these units still are good for HQ 5s and 6s, and if you are a high level player as fast you maximize these units as fast you stop getting frags for them.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Return to “General Discussions”