Looking for a Squad to Join Soon

Serve the Galactic Empire: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Tonyle40
Captain

Looking for a Squad to Join Soon

Post#1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:37 am

I just recently gave up leadership of an awesome squad, EmpireTK421. I was running 4 accounts out of the 30 and we had an amazing win/loss ratio. Needless to say I burned out as I ran the group for 2 years. I'm taking a break for a bit but want to see what my options are. I have two accounts I'll be keeping active....Level 10 and 9 - the 10 is about half way there and the 9 is very solid. I'll be jumping back in over the next month or so and will want to jump in. Not looking for a squad that goes to war one after the other. I could swing 1, maybe two a week max. Not looking to be an officer.....just a contributor. Look forward to hearing from you!

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Re: Looking for a Squad to Join Soon

Post#2 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:13 am

Hi, I recently started a new squad for a couple of my alternate accounts. You are more than welcome to join it. If you want feel free to look at it.

Name: TheDeathWing-A
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:21 am

You can check out Hostile.Warfare and Hostile.TakeOver, both part of the same family. Both squads war 2x a week, although several players only war once a week. Hostile.Warfare wars at a time more friendly to those in US/Canada (9pm or 9:30pm EST); Hostile.TakeOver is a bit more friendly to European players (4pm EST, give or take a bit). Movement of players between the squads is common, so you don't have to choose just one, although many prefer one start time over the other. Both squads use and require LINE.

If interested, I can add you to our joint chat room on LINE so you see if you think we are a good match; just send a message to paper-tiger on LINE and I'll add you. Or you can pop into either squad if you would rather.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

QueenHecate
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:37 am

Please feel free to come and check out LusherForce…..It is a great squad and they are very helpful. We war once a week. Come by and see us.

Rangers
Commodore

Post#5 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:53 am

Hey there,

I run the Devils family. We have 3 squads to cater for all forms of wars op and no op. We use LINE app for game comms. LINE ID rangers38

Devils_Rejects - 2 wars a week one regular op one no op

Devils_Legacy - Lower levels and mini accounts war squad. War every Wednesday

Devils_Wrath - Training squad. Players progress to the Legacy squad.

And we are currently in the process of taking over a level 50 squad that has been passed over to us by its previous owners

Come and have a look

Thanks

Camy
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:34 am

If you are still deciding, you can try Maul1234. Quite casual, lots of help with troop donation. We are trying to run a couple wars a week but need active support to help win.

Jbaines210

Post#7 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:11 am

Hi - Check out Darkdonations or MeanMachine.

Best, JTB

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Empire Squads Network”