Finding a New Rebel Squad

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
TNT
Admiral

Re: Finding a New Rebel Squad

Post#11 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:39 am

Diablogrunt wrote:Finding a new squad

My 3 rebel guys who are very active all day long (one level 4 and two level 7s) are pretty unhappy with our current squad which does great in squad wars when the leader and his family find free time to play which is irregular. Unfortunately the game does not make it easy to find anything other than the top 50 squads. Most of these top 50 require LINE which I don't have since my cell phone does not get internet (used for emergency calls/texts only and not usually on). The majority are request only which also seems to require LINE. Is there any way to find more than the top 50 while still in my current squad? Very frustrated. Current squad is open to everyone and has about a third lame members who either don't play much or don't donate or don't speak English.

Since most days my 3 guys are all playing together without benefit of wars I am considering starting my own request only squad and forgetting wars unless enough high level players want to join.

You're also free to join our squad, the OuterRimRioters. We're active, we're multinational (though most are in America), we don't use Line. We do have a discord, but you're not obligated to join it, about half our squad isn't in it.
We war and donate regularly and generally have a good time.
We're currently at 27 members.
A few of those are non warring members either due to circumstance or just due preferring the building aspect over the warring aspect of the game.
Join the OuterRimRioters. Is what I would say, but we're almost full at the moment. :) A big happy family. If you are interested in joining you're more than welcome to drop by as long as we still have room.

Killer12673
Captain

Post#12 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:46 pm

Diablogrunt wrote:Finding a new squad

My 3 rebel guys who are very active all day long (one level 4 and two level 7s) are pretty unhappy with our current squad which does great in squad wars when the leader and his family find free time to play which is irregular. Unfortunately the game does not make it easy to find anything other than the top 50 squads. Most of these top 50 require LINE which I don't have since my cell phone does not get internet (used for emergency calls/texts only and not usually on). The majority are request only which also seems to require LINE. Is there any way to find more than the top 50 while still in my current squad? Very frustrated. Current squad is open to everyone and has about a third lame members who either don't play much or don't donate or don't speak English.

Since most days my 3 guys are all playing together without benefit of wars I am considering starting my own request only squad and forgetting wars unless enough high level players want to join.

My Squad is currently looking for any active members if your still looking. "killer'squad" your more than welcome to come visit or if you want to send me a pm for more information that's fine also. Don't have to have line or discord if you don't want it if that helps at all.
Squad Name: killer'squad

Main Base: Prestige Killer12673
2nd Base: Level 6 Killer12673_2.0

Squad Perk Level: 48

http://ksod.us/squad/16b2c35e-8dd6-11e5-b1f3-065f74004f1b/members?sort=score&order=desc

Line ID: killer12673

Meeker
Cadet Trooper

Post#13 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:21 pm

I'm in the position of the OP's squad leader - can't commit to wars. But, I play several times a day and donate to the max every time. My squad disintegrated and the leader left me in charge as the sole member. Anybody want to join 777RebelAlliance? Failing that, any squads out there that would like a donator member that can't usually war?
----------------------
Squad Leader
777 Rebel Alliance

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#14 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:02 pm

Meeker wrote:I'm in the position of the OP's squad leader - can't commit to wars. But, I play several times a day and donate to the max every time. My squad disintegrated and the leader left me in charge as the sole member. Anybody want to join 777RebelAlliance? Failing that, any squads out there that would like a donator member that can't usually war?

Come and have a look at RogueEwokReturn. A very friendly multinational squad.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Harshit
Major General

Post#15 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:47 am

You can join Gummy bears, formerly known as NSW_Rebels- No 1 rebel squad in Windows. We have got a bunch of experienced players and also friendly, supportive squad.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Brillig
Cadet Trooper

Post#16 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:05 am

Bricktops_Pigs would also be happy to accept you if you are still looking.

DeathStriker

Post#17 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:44 am

Repost From Another Topic

Diablogrunt wrote:I have decided to join the Chicago Club so not looking for a new squad anymore.

The OP of this Topic has found a New Squad but this Topic will remain open as a way for other Rebel Commanders to find a New Squad should they need to.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Sloppydonkey1

Post#18 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:19 pm

Hello all, anyone looking to join a active squad with no pressure, filled with a lot of older players that have been in the game for a long time. Tango-Company

Centaur
Captain

Post#19 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:13 pm

Hi folks. We’re looking for a few more Rebel commanders. We’ve got a pretty solid crew. We’re just short a few people. Check us out at Sith_Happens04.
The Force! Do you speak it!!!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”