PartyLikeChewy is looking for active players

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
ZatSonDu
Commander

PartyLikeChewy is looking for active players

Post#1 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:34 am

The PartyLike family of squads - Chewy, Porkins, Lando, Bantha, Ackbar - is looking for strong members to join our squads. The PartyLike family has joined forces with the Havoc family to form the strongest Rebel alliance in the game. Through the LINE app we share intel on offensive and defensive strategy, as well as war techniques for both OP and NO-OP wars. We have squads ranging from the casual player to those more dedicated to the game. Are you someone looking for a new home? Come and pay PartyLikeChewy a visit - tell them ZSD sent you. Do you have an entire squad or squads looking to merge into a family? We can help you with that as well. Hit up zatsondu on the LINE app and we can make it happen!

ZatSonDu
Commander

Re: PartyLikeChewy is looking for active players

Post#2 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:24 am

Wonderful turnout so far, as we've added about 10 new members over the last week! This weekend we are having a recruitment push in our recruiting squad - PartyLikeRey. Please feel free to stop by and check us out there, or at any of our family squads:

PartyLikeChewy
PartyLikePorkins
PartyLikeLando
PartyLikeBanth
PartyLikeAckbar
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer
Recruiting players & squads for an ultimate experience
Line ID: zatsondu

ZatSonDu
Commander

Post#3 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:04 pm

Looking to round out 2 of our squads within the next week. Probably need 8-10 players to join up with us. Especially interested in individuals (or an existing squad) who is interested in participating in squad wars. If you are interested please reply and we can chat. If you have the Line app you can find me at zatsondu.

Happy imp smashing!
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer

ZatSonDu
Commander

Post#4 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:19 am

PartyLikeRey is finishing up their first war in nearly a year. Great performance from the new players there, and I look forward to seeing them continue their growth in our family of squads.

We will be starting up another war soon, so if you are interested please stop by! If you can't make it soon, drop by any time and we will include you in our next one.

Active wars are happening in our other squads as well. Please feel free to check them out!
PartyLikeChewy
PartyLikePorkins
PartyLikeLando
PartyLikeAckbar
PartyLikeaBantha
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer

ZatSonDu
Commander

Post#5 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:32 am

In addition to our 7 active squads, we do have an additional squad that has been left idle for quite some time. PartyLikeJediJoe is a LVL 50 squad with all the perks. We would like to revive the squad and make it active again. So if there is a struggling squad out there that might be interested - or if you are currently in a squad but your perks are low - we'd love to welcome you into our family!
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer

ZatSonDu
Commander

Post#6 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:19 am

Successful recruiting mission! In just about 2 weeks we've added 30+ new members in to the PL family. Welcome aboard everyone, hope your stay is enjoyable!

If you are an active player who would like to war - I can find a home for you in one of our 7 squads. Please drop me a message and we can discuss the right squad for you.

And as I mentioned before, we do have a full perk squad (PartyLikeJediJoe) that is available for the right fit. So if you are a squad or partial squad looking for something different we'd be glad to discuss bringing your entire team on board with us.
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer

ZatSonDu
Commander

Post#7 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:06 pm

PartyLikeAckbar is looking for a few good players. This squad is mainly made up of players relatively new to the game. Any level is welcome, but we ask that you are active. Line app is required so that we can coordinate communication and for scheduling/participating in squad wars.
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer

ZatSonDu
Commander

Post#8 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:38 am

I'm currently looking for about 5 players to round out one of our squads. Need casual/active players who are interested in participating in squad wars. Feel free to check out PartyLikeAckbar to learn more. Or stop by and see is in PartyLikeRey starting Friday during our recruiting drive. Line app is required for PLA in order to coordinate for squad wars.

I've also got a fully perked squad that is currently empty. Looking for a partial or full squad to take it over for us. You'd have full support from the family, which includes intel sharing (Line app) and recruiting to keep your squad full.

Hit me up if you are interested in either...
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer

ZatSonDu
Commander

Post#9 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:39 am

Please come check us out in PartyLikeRey this weekend. Looking for 10 players:

5 players who are casual/active players who are still getting into the game. Lvl 9+ is preferred.

5 players who are active and looking to participate in 2 wars per week. Lvl prestige is preferred, but not mandatory.

We communicate with the Line app, so that will be required so that we can coordinate squad activity and wars.

If you are interested please let me know, thanks!
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer

ZatSonDu
Commander

Post#10 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:02 am

Thanks to everyone who has joined us over the past month!

All of our main squads are now near capacity and participating in regular wars.

Come see what all the fuss is about, we always have room for you!
Zat Son Du
PartyLike Family Officer

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”