Imperial base level 8: what to use to attack

Tips and Strategies for Attacking Rivals.
Epsilon
Storm Trooper

Imperial base level 8: what to use to attack

Post#1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:25 pm

Hello

My situation is as follows, I quit the game for a year. A base level 8 almost full and 8600 medals. A few days ago I reactivated my account but everything has been very difficult. I don't have any skin for my troops, just building stuff. I also see that now the bases are more complex to attack and I only get rivals of level 10 or prestige. I would appreciate any help or composition for my troops ''vanilla'' while I acquire skins. I have 102 of space. Thank you all very much. (sorry my english, I'm latin but I don't know a better forum). :oops:

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: Imperial base level 8: what to use to attack

Post#2 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:08 pm

Epsilon wrote:Hello

My situation is as follows, I quit the game for a year. A base level 8 almost full and 8600 medals. A few days ago I reactivated my account but everything has been very difficult. I don't have any skin for my troops, just building stuff. I also see that now the bases are more complex to attack and I only get rivals of level 10 or prestige. I would appreciate any help or composition for my troops ''vanilla'' while I acquire skins. I have 102 of space. Thank you all very much. (sorry my english, I'm latin but I don't know a better forum). :oops:

Welcome to the Forum, Epsilon!

I also have a Rebel HQ 8 maxed out (8k medals). I stopped playing with this base because all my rivals are now HQ 10 or Prestige to attack and defend. What you can do to improve your game experience is:

1) Drop all medals to 1 losing attacks, and you may be back compatible with players of your level when attacking;
2) Forget defenses against other players and change your layout to top north only to win heroic defenses;
3) At HQ 8 currently you do not need much more than Jumps skins - maybe TX-225 skin and Kubaz to complete your attack;
4) make heroic defenses daily on all planets twice a day; and more daily objectives for Bronzium Crates - at level 8 you can get up to 15 Bronzium Crates per day, and more extra frags that you can buy in the Shop;
5) The Bronzium Crates reward skins for infantry as trooper, heavy, jump, dewback, and vehicles as MHC, as well heroes as ATMP and ATACT, plus Guard Reserve classic.
6) Join some strong squad to play wars often, because war crates offer in addition to classic Elites (Kessen, Shock Trooper, Tie-Advanced, Decimator and MTV7), Frags for Armory equipment for Deserts and Arctic as well frags for TX-225.
7) play conflicts for special units that aren't easy to obtain or aren't in heroic defense crates, as Rodians, Naval Officer, Tie Striker, Lord Vader and others.

I will share a print of my Rebel HQ 8, just copy and use this layout to win heroic defenses.

The only change you should do is put a double-line of walls to protect the turrets until you start to collect frags for turrets and walls and guard reserve in your Armory.

Do this and within a few months you'll have a lot of good Armory equipments unlocked and upgraded to become competitive again. And do not go to level 9. Stay at level 8 until your Armory equips and Elite units are close to your HQ level.

Good luck!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:22 pm

Yeah, drop medals to 1, and do all your hd's. Join a max squad with full relocation perks. You can do 10 hd's per day that way. Win 10 a day, and in maybe 3 weeks you will have jump skins unlocked (as well as storm skins). That will make attacking easier. You'll also get all the guard reserve unlocked, which will help with hd's even more. You *can* win them without guard reserve. I have a prestige minibase with 2 level 1 turrets and no shields, and I win hd's with that pile. You can win with what you have as well.

My squad is max 50 (crimson_Alliance). Feel free to join. I spent over a year at level 8 and know how to attack up (helps having max skins, lol).

Trammel
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:30 pm

First class advice above. When my base upgraded to HQ Level 8 it became like a totally different game. Everything became harder even the Heroic Defences and the Daily objectives too. And everything from then on was like jump jets jump jets jump jets jump jets jump jets ! Lol

Harshit
Major General

Post#5 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:10 am

You just need Jumps, TXs and kubaz as they are good shield busters and also able to trigger SC troops when SC is located deep inside a base. If you have Lord Vader skin at lvl5 , you can use to get extra support as it deploys AT-STs too and buff them with their skin to have a powerful force.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Epsilon
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:58 pm

mkenobi wrote:
Epsilon wrote:Hello

Welcome to the Forum, Epsilon!

I also have a Rebel HQ 8 maxed out (8k medals). I stopped playing with this base because all my rivals are now HQ 10 or Prestige to attack and defend. What you can do to improve your game experience is:

1) Drop all medals to 1 losing attacks, and you may be back compatible with players of your level when attacking;
2) Forget defenses against other players and change your layout to top north only to win heroic defenses;
3) At HQ 8 currently you do not need much more than Jumps skins - maybe TX-225 skin and Kubaz to complete your attack;
4) make heroic defenses daily on all planets twice a day; and more daily objectives for Bronzium Crates - at level 8 you can get up to 15 Bronzium Crates per day, and more extra frags that you can buy in the Shop;
5) The Bronzium Crates reward skins for infantry as trooper, heavy, jump, dewback, and vehicles as MHC, as well heroes as ATMP and ATACT, plus Guard Reserve classic.
6) Join some strong squad to play wars often, because war crates offer in addition to classic Elites (Kessen, Shock Trooper, Tie-Advanced, Decimator and MTV7), Frags for Armory equipment for Deserts and Arctic as well frags for TX-225.
7) play conflicts for special units that aren't easy to obtain or aren't in heroic defense crates, as Rodians, Naval Officer, Tie Striker, Lord Vader and others.

I will share a print of my Rebel HQ 8, just copy and use this layout to win heroic defenses.

The only change you should do is put a double-line of walls to protect the turrets until you start to collect frags for turrets and walls and guard reserve in your Armory.

Do this and within a few months you'll have a lot of good Armory equipments unlocked and upgraded to become competitive again. And do not go to level 9. Stay at level 8 until your Armory equips and Elite units are close to your HQ level.

Good luck!

Thank you very much for the answer my friend, it really helped me a lot on how to get me on the road in the game from now on. I was a little frustrated. For now I do that, I go from planet to planet doing missions and HD with the help of my old squadron and their relocation skills. Thanks also for the base composition!

Epsilon
Storm Trooper

Post#7 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:09 pm

Thanks to the others too. From what I've seen exploring the forum, the ''meta-game'' are the Tx and jumpers. I'll try to do that when i recover the lost time and improve my armory. A long road ahead xD

darthlulz
Cadet Trooper

Post#8 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:34 am

I feel your pain.

I recently returned after a very long time away, when I left I was getting 3 stars regularly but on returning my usual load out was barely getting 30% and I was all "what the hell is going on here"?

Sound advice here.

I've been slowly levelling out my base (8) and gradually getting frags and donating to squad members. Itll take a little while before ill be competative again but ho hum.

Return to “Attacking Rivals”