End a Squad War at 45-45

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Spirit
Major General

Re: End a Squad War at 45-45

Post#11 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:09 am

CoolGuy wrote:I have a question - how many posts can one person make on the same topic? Is there a way we can end this early, like a surrender button? Can the surrender button delete all the posts by this person?

+100000000
Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#12 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:20 am

CoolGuy wrote:I have a question - how many posts can one person make on the same topic? Is there a way we can end this early, like a surrender button? Can the surrender button delete all the posts by this person?

+1000.
New features:
1. Senior Community can down vote a thread. Longtime and active forum members (1+ years AND 200+ comments) can "hide" a thread if 20 agree; Moderator can override.
2. If you start a thread, you can't bump it to the top of the activity list yourself. Someone else must comment to bump it.

EDIT:

Quester wrote:I have yet to hear a reason why zero attacks left equals war over; while zero uplinks left equals continue fighting. In both cases the result is the same, no possible change in the score. War should end at 45 - 45 unless there is a logical reason to have it continue. What is a logical reason to not have a war end when there are no more uplinks?

I would say:

1. War timing was established before outposts. These greatly increases the odds of achieving a 45 win (45 wins with dozens of attacks left over were rare in the beginning...for my squad anyways) and were probably not originally factored in.
2. Throttling the number of possible victory crates Dennis can win (or anyone for that matter)

The devs could redesign it, but I think they should also take the opportunity to adjust several other more important improvements to wars (search for the other threads with the community's ideas)
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

DeathStriker

Post#13 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:32 am

EVERYONE - We have made our point.

I do monitor all Topics / Posts and make adjustments as needed. Unfortunately there is no way to add a new "Feature" to this Forum.

:arrow: NOW BACK ON TOPIC: This is a Suggestion about game automatically ending War once both Squads reach 45.

Post any comments about that below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#14 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:35 am

DeathStriker wrote:EVERYONE - We have made our point.

I do monitor all Topics / Posts and make adjustments as needed. Unfortunately there is no way to add a new "Feature" to this Forum.

:arrow: NOW BACK ON TOPIC: This is a Suggestion about game automatically ending War once both Squads reach 45.

Post any comments about that below...

Just having a bit of fun DS :)
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”