End a Squad War at 45-45

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Quester
Officer

End a Squad War at 45-45

Post#1 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:02 am

Can anyone give me a logical explanation for not having a squad war end when there are no more uplinks to take? How is it any different than both sides not having any attacks left?

Boge
Commander

Re: End a Squad War at 45-45

Post#2 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:18 am

It will end if everyone uses up the attacks.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Boge - Officer in ElvenRebels
Former officer in the Windows squad - Kiwirebels2

Quester
Officer

Post#3 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:34 am

I understand that, but why have it time out if there are zero uplinks left to gain? Can you answer why we should have to either wait for the time to expire or hope that the other squad knows to burn their attacks on an outpost?

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:36 am

Maybe some squads actually want it to run its course to time their next MM better?
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Quester
Officer

Post#5 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:36 am

I have yet to hear a reason why zero attacks left equals war over; while zero uplinks left equals continue fighting. In both cases the result is the same, no possible change in the score. War should end at 45 - 45 unless there is a logical reason to have it continue. What is a logical reason to not have a war end when there are no more uplinks?

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:57 am

They have already been provided to you. You just don't like them.

I have yet to see a worthwhile post by you, but you provided some life today ... so that is excellent.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Quester
Officer

Post#7 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:53 am

No, there was an acknowledgment of one way to end a war early that requires the cooperation of the opposing squad and another opinion, neither of which is an explanation of why you have to wait for the time to expire when nothing can change.

This is for suggestions, this is my suggestion, but not seeing a reason as to why it's either bad or not needed.

So why does a war end early if there are no more attacks possible but not end when there is no ability to change the score? Is that not the same as having zero attacks?

Spirit
Major General

Post#8 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:13 pm

It is probably just to ensure that war, including prep takes 48 hours. Otherwise some squads would have about 20 wars a day !! The system already struggles to complete matchmaking in a reasonable time so they just need to slow things down.
Just my view but no other logical reason.
Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#9 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:13 pm

I have a question - how many posts can one person make on the same topic? Is there a way we can end this early, like a surrender button? Can the surrender button delete all the posts by this person?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:23 am

i agree with the OP, that war should end when no more uplink left on both sides.
The current method of dumping attacks to end war early is silly to me.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”