Drop Medals?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
GeneralTosh
Captain

Drop Medals?

Post#1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:19 am

Is it wise to drop medals to get easier opponents for higer defensive wins and thus more tokens for conflicts?

Since the drop in medals for some players, I’ve been heaing that it has been working out for some players. Some have been getting more defensive wins in and thus an easier time maintaining UC in conflicts.

Member of ELITE_UNITED
Join us for DAILY WARS

ChiptheFish
Major General

Re: Drop Medals?

Post#2 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:34 am

Many would say yes. It's a bit of a hack, but one that works if you don't care about medals
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

bob1084
Commodore

Re: Drop Medals?

Post#3 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:11 am

ChiptheFish wrote:Many would say yes. It's a bit of a hack, but one that works if you don't care about medals

This is the problem. You are claiming that dropping medals (I haven’t nor would I ever purposely, I do it enough by planting anyway) is a hack. By doing so, you give a pass for PLM and how they play which is actually hacking (automated attacks using an outside program).

Dropping medals is by no means a hack, it’s hasnt been nor will it ever be unless they are using a program to do it.

Return to “General Discussions”