Any further add on?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gomi

Any further add on?

Post#1 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:03 pm

Hi all,

In your opinion, there will be some other add on in game? Like rogue one. I really would like to see some other faction in game .

My thought is, they are maintaining the game because of paying player. What's your thoughts?

Spock
Admiral

Re: Any further add on?

Post#2 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:19 pm

Gomi wrote:Hi all,

In your opinion, there will be some other add on in game? Like rogue one. I really would like to see some other faction in game .

My thought is, they are maintaining the game because of paying player. What's your thoughts?

Hi Gomi!
I think we will continue to see different things added to the game. The rogue one stuff was great.
A new faction would have made things very interesting too but I can’t help but feel it’s a little late in this game for it to work well.
We can put that in the “what could have been file” along with so much of the other potential we all saw in this game.
It’s just a shame Disney never had the same imagination or motivation we did.
Last edited by Spock on Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

gomi
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:32 am

Idk what can be added more. Maybe the millennium Falcon as hero??

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:12 am

gomi wrote:Idk what can be added more. Maybe the millennium Falcon as hero??

Hi Gomi, welcome to the Forum!

The Falcon as Millennium Falcon Support already is a add to the game while is an Armory skin for Chewbacca -- Imperials have equivalent Naval Officer as skin for the Royal Guard.

Disney is not giving a damn for the game after they have sold SWC to Zynga, what we can wait is Zynga as a game company can have freedom to change the game code, fix all bugs and add new features to the game, and make SWC great again.

Let's keep our hope for better days.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 50 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Spock
Admiral

Post#5 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:13 am

mkenobi wrote:

The Falcon as Millennium Falcon Support already is a add to the game while is an Armory skin for Chewbacca -- Imperials have equivalent Naval Officer as skin for the Royal Guard.

Disney is not giving a damn for the game after they have sold SWC to Zynga, what we can wait is Zynga as a game company can have freedom to change the game code, fix all bugs and add new features to the game, and make SWC great again.

That’s actually a great point.
With zynga there can be “a new hope” for things Disney always said no to. For that untapped potential of the game.
Disney always felt very locked into a specific time period for this game. Maybe zynga will care less and add things from all over the Star Wars continuum. Things like Jedi Luke, yoda, the emperor or madalorians.
Or maybe, just maybe give us a no outpost options for wars. :)

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

gomi
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:53 am

mkenobi wrote:

Thanks!

I didn't know that SWC is now propriety of Zynga. If they bought the game, they must have some plans for it, don't they? I 'd like to see old Ben also. And friendly match PvP. Hope Zynga will take care of this game, really. There are a lot of things could be added

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:19 am

gomi wrote:Thanks!

I didn't know that SWC is now propriety of Zynga. If they bought the game, they must have some plans for it, don't they? I 'd like to see old Ben also. And friendly match PvP. Hope Zynga will take care of this game, really. There are a lot of things could be added

Gomi - Read this other Topic: NOTICE: Disney Sells SWC Development To Zynga

As previously stated, once the full switch over to Zygna take place (Disney is still in control) it is hoped by Players that Zygna will add more "excitement" to SWC.

Time will tell...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:08 pm

I think they blew a huge opportunity with Prestige to just add new infantry, vehicle and hero units that would be unlocked when the relevant structures were upgraded (no more starfighters are needed, lol). It's really stupid that upgrading the barracks from level 8 to 11 doesn't unlock a single new regular infantry unit. The transport vehicles could have been a level 11 factory vehicle instead of the event-only unit it is (when events don't seem to exist anymore). That would have kicked way more ass than getting level 1 rancors.

gomi
Storm Trooper

Post#9 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:39 pm

We must trust in Zynga i guess.. but I'm not very optimistic. I mean, Zynga makes game like farmville, poker, bubble-whatever ecc ecc. I think Star Wars deserves a software house more specialized

Return to “General Discussions”