Final Nail In The Coffin For SWC?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Re: Final Nail In The Coffin For SWC?

Post#41 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:18 am

Midge and RoguePossum both give valuable contributions to this forum. We’re all in this together. Let’s not knock one another.

Back to the OP, MedalGate clearly was not the final nail. We’re still here and playing. Most of those people who lost their medals and were slappe in the face with a couple thousand crystals are still here and furiously playing to try to get their medals back. It goes to show that the SWC player community has, for the most part, shown they can be taken advantage of any number of ways, and we will still support this game.

Whatever else they or Zynga do to us, we allow them to.
Former SWC player; base is now a tumbleweed farm and Imperial quintain
[glow=yellow[/glow]

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#42 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:32 am

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Midge and RoguePossum both give valuable contributions to this forum. We’re all in this together. Let’s not knock one another.

Back to the OP, MedalGate clearly was not the final nail. We’re still here and playing. Most of those people who lost their medals and were slappe in the face with a couple thousand crystals are still here and furiously playing to try to get their medals back. It goes to show that the SWC player community has, for the most part, shown they can be taken advantage of any number of ways, and we will still support this game.

Whatever else they or Zynga do to us, we allow them to.

I actually feel like I have seen the opposite from the medal losers. Most are VERY much in the doing little stage from what I see. Logging on a couple times a day to keep defense loaded. Maybe hitting once or twice and moving on.

As for that larger community, I agree there is overwhelming evidence that they have whittled it down to the people who are staying no matter what they do ... and they know it.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#43 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:54 pm

Midge wrote:
RoguePossum wrote:
Midge wrote:
Oh goodness ... 12 days and this is the best you can do?

Still an idiot.

Well I had no idea I was going to be in a battle of wits with a 12 year old little girl named Midge. I have to admit the "Oh goodness ... 12 days and this is the best you can do?" comment has really taken me off guard. I yield to your superior intellect!

You're an idiot.

Great comeback child. Stay hid behind your keyboard. Real life can be tough on ones like you. I know, I know I'm still an idiot. But good things are afoot. I hear your Mommie calling you, your hot pockets and chocolate chip cookies are ready! Cheers to you, hope the job app at McDonald's is a lock for you. Have fun.

RP

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#44 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:42 pm

Sorry guys! I shouldn't have let my emotions get involved with my little play time pal. Thanks to all that bring substance to this board and not insults. I appreciate your advise and feedback.

My apologies DeathStriker

RP

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#45 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:26 am

Wow, I never thought I would see my old post again. Thanks for keeping it going kids.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#46 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:31 pm

What are friends for? LOL

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#47 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:50 am

14 days since my last attack... Notifications off, squad mates on loan to 'no op wars'...

I've actually installed the old school lemmings on my phone! I'd rather watch paint dry than grind for shock troops.......!!! Even set my armoury off......

You'd have thought, in a game that's lasted this long... they'd actually give a shit... but everything I've seen since prestige level makes me think quite the opposite...........

My plan is to stick out this month, log on for a daily reload of dekka etc... do my prestige upgrades... but I've utterly lost the buzz :(

I hope if they every do a second version of this game they really analyze where they went wrong / right, because it's actually workable now......... it's just they've made some utterly shambolic decisions and it's left it on it's knees

#HowTheFuckCanAGameBeTakenSeriouslyAfterTheyHaveTakenItDownFromAmazon ..................
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
Level 25 Prestige 160000 medals

lc77
Commodore

Post#48 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:40 am

Richaldo wrote:14 days since my last attack... Notifications off, squad mates on loan to 'no op wars'...

I've actually installed the old school lemmings on my phone! I'd rather watch paint dry than grind for shock troops.......!!! Even set my armoury off......

You'd have thought, in a game that's lasted this long... they'd actually give a shit... but everything I've seen since prestige level makes me think quite the opposite...........

My plan is to stick out this month, log on for a daily reload of dekka etc... do my prestige upgrades... but I've utterly lost the buzz :(

I hope if they every do a second version of this game they really analyze where they went wrong / right, because it's actually workable now......... it's just they've made some utterly shambolic decisions and it's left it on it's knees

#HowTheFuckCanAGameBeTakenSeriouslyAfterTheyHaveTakenItDownFromAmazon ..................

Does this mean no more cider?

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#49 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:47 am

lc77 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:14 days since my last attack... Notifications off, squad mates on loan to 'no op wars'...

Does this mean no more cider?

Hahaha quite the opposite... Just got back from a week partying in Tenerife... First day of work in 2019... Hence this depressing post....! Kind of forgot I wrote this earlier... Hahaha
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
Level 25 Prestige 160000 medals

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#50 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:20 am

Bringing back Events is the only thing that will make it exciting again for me. Grinding for frags against very tough opponents is getting really boring.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Return to “General Discussions”