5,000 Bonus Crystals

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
geoman48
Major General

Re: 5,000 Bonus Crystals

Post#21 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:46 pm

I lost 7k medals on one of my accounts but have not been given any crystals. I'm starting to feel like an abused spouse who keeps coming back for more beatings. I'd quit this game if not for squad wars and relationships built with squad mates.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#22 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:35 am

The truth is like if we think Devs are gods. And as Gods, the Devs know and can do everything they want in the game.

1) if they want to give medals back but they can't, they are weak, stupid, incompent;
2) if they can give medals back, but they don't want, they are just a bunch of cruel selfish bastards;

Devs know everything about every player in this game. As Spock said, is all in their data base, like a backup, and as Charlie said, they already gave medals back in the past. But since they aren't giving a damn about anything related to SWC as it is going to Zynga, I chose the number 2).
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 50 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

sneakyzapper
Commander

Post#23 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:22 am

They should add a trade 150k medals for 5k crystals at this point in the shop.

Id do that trade. They are useless to me personally.

Annoying issue though for others.

Return to “General Discussions”