SkywalkersPride - level 50. 8 spaces

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
MarreOngla
Commodore

SkywalkersPride - level 50. 8 spaces

Post#1 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:07 pm

SkywalkersPride are looking for a few good additions to our squad. We have 8 spaces.

We have been going for over 3 years and are level 50, so have maxed squad perks. We don't have any requirements regarding medal count etc, although as this is our primary war squad, we are ideally looking for commanders that are level 9+. If you are not that level yet, we do have a second squad (OrganasPride) that is open to pretty much anyone. Our only other requirements are that you are active, plan to hang around and join in trying to help the rest of the squad out, just as we will help you :) We would also ask that you join us on our line chat as that is how we communicate most, especially during wars and it is a great way to get to know each other better, as well as giving hints and tips for ways to improve your game.

When it comes to donations, we believe in giving people what they want, when they want. Want specific troops? Just ask for them. Usually someone will get them to you quickly and we try to say when we're making units for specific requests so that people aren't double building, or getting the wrong stuff. Most of our squad are prestige, so we have most popular units at prestige or at least level 10.

We're loving squad wars and have a strong record to date. We are currently ranked 72 on KSOD. We've started doing wars without outposts to make things more interesting, so if you're bored of getting 45-45 ties with tako in play, maybe come join us to try something different?

To be involved in our squad wars, you would need to be active, use the chat facility and be a team player, but there is no requirement to be involved in squad wars. If you just want to fight the empire, that's cool 8-)

If you'd like to be a part of a squad who will donate you high level troops regularly and give you help and advice for how to improve your base or how to attack etc then apply in game mentioning this post, reply to this post, or you can message me on line (marre_ongla). Our squad is currently locked, so you can't just join, but you can request. You will only be accepted if you mention this post in your application in game, post your in game name here, or contact us on line. Any generic "I'd like to join your squad" during a war is automatically rejected.

Hope to see you in the game!

Marre - Officer in SkywalkersPride
Marre Ongla - HQ Prestige - 77k medals
Crix Madine - HQ Prestige - 15k medals
SkywalkersPride and OrganasPride are recruiting for active rebels. All HQ levels & medal counts welcome. For more info PM me or message me on Line, ID marre_ongla :)

MarreOngla
Commodore

Re: SkywalkersPride - level 50. 8 spaces

Post#2 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:50 pm

We could possibly merge a smaller squad into ours, so if there are any smaller squads struggling to get enough for wars and who want to learn and improve, we can discuss this :)
Marre Ongla - HQ Prestige - 77k medals
Crix Madine - HQ Prestige - 15k medals
SkywalkersPride and OrganasPride are recruiting for active rebels. All HQ levels & medal counts welcome. For more info PM me or message me on Line, ID marre_ongla :)

Return to “(iOS/Android) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”