Have Dev Bases Been Turned Off?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: Have Dev Bases Been Turned Off?

Post#21 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:57 am

Rebels are no longer just hiding on Tatooine, so there is less of a need for dev bases on other planets. I've seen none on Tako, Dando, Yavin and Hoth over the past 3-4 weeks with my main base. With my donor sandbagger base, I pretty much only see mini dev bases on all planets and they are all loaded with loot.

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#22 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:04 pm

Boog wrote:Rebels are no longer just hiding on Tatooine, so there is less of a need for dev bases on other planets. I've seen none on Tako, Dando, Yavin and Hoth over the past 3-4 weeks with my main base. With my donor sandbagger base, I pretty much only see mini dev bases on all planets and they are all loaded with loot.

Well, the loot fest from dev bases on Kit has gone real lean too since the current conflict started....think I just got one, in about 10 attacks! No worries, plenty of do-able real bases, but attacks need to be a wee bit better executed. Fun thing is, you do bump into chums on here....great for comparing notes, eh?

EDIT:
But my search for Richaldo has, so far, failed to lure him out of hiding, since our last encounter......so the search continues, ha ha!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

AnCap
Commander

Post#23 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:45 pm

All my level 9s in my rebel squad are reporting no dev bases in almost two weeks. As a level 11 I’m still finding them and two level 10s are saying they find them but with 20 to 40 skips.

DeathStriker

Post#24 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:15 pm

AnCap wrote:All my level 9s in my rebel squad are reporting no dev bases in almost two weeks. As a level 11 I’m still finding them and two level 10s are saying they find them but with 20 to 40 skips.

I can confirm.

• My HQ 8 on Tatooine / Erkit sees some Lower Level Bases but No Dev Bases.
  • My HQ 11/P is finding Dev Bases after lots of Skips on Tatooine / Hoth but Erkit seems to have Dev Bases that appear more often. My HQ 11/P can not find any Dev Bases on any Green Planet.
Your matchmaking pool may vary...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

strawman3125
Commodore

Post#25 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:12 am

I am seeing them with prestige but not with any of my lower level (7&8) accounts.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#26 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:38 am

Prestige see more because they can only attack other prestige bases or level 10's. They have a smaller attack pool. Level 9's and lower are screwed because there are plenty of prestige bases on every planet that never get protection. Since they are there, and the matchmaking algorithm is fucking stupid, all you draw is prestige bases.

LORDPUMPSALOT
Commander

Post#27 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:55 pm

Well, I have been playing since the very beginning when there were no developer bases I knew of and I too enjoy hitting “real” bases. YYet, during conflicts it sure makes a difference in how fast or if even you can get below 2% unless you have one of those under upgraded bases built for conflicts. The developer bases are nice for some “quick” cash but I have always loved stealing it from a real person..lol. Real bases have just as much, if not more cash than the developers do, you just have to work for it. Take em! I been smashin bases since Tatooine was just a moon! I am gonna get that money...regardless. HAPPY HUNTING GUYS AND GALS. LPA OUT.

Return to “General Discussions”