Many Thanks to DeathStriker...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RoguePossum
Commodore

Re: Many Thanks to DeathStriker...

Post#31 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:32 am

Now boys let's keep it nice. I started this post out of shear appreciation for DS being our moderator and the job he does. It doesn't mean any additional info being brought in from anyone else is less important or appreciated. DS however is bound to it for being our moderator. That being said...thanks to all that contributes anything positive/helpful to this forum. I can tell you on a personal note, this forum has helped me many many times. And for that I give thanks.

Sincerely

RoguePossum

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#32 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:33 am

Spock wrote:
Ghostie wrote:Yes, I agree thanks for all you do you are awesome! I also feel sorry for you that whenever you release data mined info or speculation about upcoming events you have to listen to Spock take little cheap shots at ya...I know your intentions are genuine unlike his which come off as childish because you beat him to the announcement , but we all know he likes to control the information and filter it through his cronies first at Empire Elite and then at Empire Only Line chats. I guess if it makes him feel better about himself then the cheap shots he lobs at you are worth it.

Na, DS does a great job here. I was actually the first to respond in this thread to support him.
I do feel his passion gets the better of him from time to time and occasionally he needs to be corrected when he gets things confused in his rush to post.
I also feel it can be harmful when speculation is passed off as fact.

Its not a race to post announcements as you suggest. That’s just a silly concept.
We are actually part of a group and we openly share the information we come across. If you see something I post on line before DS posts it on the forum it’s not an attempt to filter or control it at all. It’s more likely that he is just busy and has not seen the info yet or had time to post it here. I’m just doing my thing there and giving him time to do his here. If he misses it then I’ll occasianlly do a post here after some time has passed just so the info gets out.

All that really matters is the info gets out there to the masses in one way or another.

Spock for moderator #2!
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

geoman48
Major General

Post#33 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:03 am

Centaur wrote:“Do, or do not. There is no try.” DS does.

great quote :mrgreen:

sneakyzapper
Commander

Post#34 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:09 pm

Thanks DS for all your time and efforts!

it has been helpful to see conflict info and to plan for them.

Return to “General Discussions”