RebelsResistance needs help!!

Fight for the Rebel Alliance: recruit members to your Squad or find one to join
Steve76
Lieutenant

RebelsResistance needs help!!

Post#1 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:01 pm

I have been a proud player on SWC for over 2 years and have decided to start my own squad after contributing to other squads for so long. the problem i have is that nobody can join my squad because i cant get to the featured list. i am asking for help to get to the featured list from any rebels that could spare time to fill my squad. i would be so thankful for any help offered.. thankyou :)

Steve76
Lieutenant

Re: RebelsResistance needs help!!

Post#2 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:49 pm

Desperately looking for new Rebels for my squad. trying hard to recruit. promise to teach and war as soon as i have enough members.

Steve76
Lieutenant

Re: rebel11 needs help!!

Post#3 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:50 am

Looking for low level players to teach and anybody else that can help me get to 15 players so as i feature. losing faith now as i have 2 accounts in my squad and nobody else.. :(

CavemanWorldVirus
Cadet Trooper

Re: RebelsResistance needs help!!

Post#4 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi Steave,, I’m Caveman Founder Leader of Worldvirus Squads(1-13) If you and your players wanna join a squad please feel free to join us check us out in KSOD or Festured,,
Looking for players lvl 5-8 for my Squads..Squad Lakshmi 36-50,, I have 13 Squads WORLDVIRUS (2 Empire) and We can use some fresh members new & old,!!

Return to “(Windows) Join/Recruit Rebel Squads Post”