General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
- Storm Trooper
- Posts: 5
Oddworlder wrote:Same here just a black screen since last night 11/8.
About an hour ago it did some kind of update and now I'm working.
- Cadet Trooper
- Posts: 1
i have problem in lunching SW Commander from windows app on every update of the game.
I ve found a solution:
1) open FBGR and delete SW commander game
2) Close FBGR and uninstall it
3) Copy from C:\Users\Public\Facebook Games\518856528223038\ just one folder with a number (I copied folder "24" today) to another location (eg c:\temp)
4) Delete folder C:\Users\Public\Facebook Games\518856528223038
5) install FBGR and login
6) run from the copied folder (c:\temp\24\ in my case) the StaRTS.exe and select defaults in start up. Wait a bit as it will stall running, then close it.
7) Install SW from FBGR. It will auto upgrade to latest version.
Return to “General Discussions”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Facebook [Bot], Gaardian, Google Adsense [Bot], jaybinx, Red5Leader and 43 guests