Level 4 HQ Advancement

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
naow118

Level 4 HQ Advancement

Post#1 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:15 pm

Playing on Iphone. I can't advance my headquarters to level 4 because I need 45,000 alloy. However i've reached the limit on my alloy depots. The limit is 35,000. I can't upgrade my limits until my headquarters are level 4. I can't tell if it's a bug or not. It's messed up though. Any one know of a work around?


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4764

Re: Level 4 advancement

Post#2 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:27 pm

naow118 wrote:Playing on Iphone. I can't advance my headquarters to level 4 because I need 45,000 alloy. However i've reached the limit on my alloy depots. The limit is 35,000. I can't upgrade my limits until my headquarters are level 4. I can't tell if it's a bug or not. It's messed up though. Any one know of a work around?

naow118 - 2 Level 3 Alloy Depots will give you 50000 Alloy.

:?: Have you fully upgraded both Alloy Depots? Looks like you have one Level 2 and one Level 3.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


BaconEater
Storm Trooper
Posts: 4

Re: Level 4 advancement

Post#3 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:30 pm

Have you upgraded your alloy depots? At level 3 I think you can get up to 3 alloy depots and if you have them upgraded should be about 25000 alloy per depot.
Come to Jedaiidads for wars! The empire must fall!


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 4764

Re: Level 4 advancement

Post#4 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:35 pm

BaconEater wrote:Have you upgraded your alloy depots? At level 3 I think you can get up to 3 alloy depots...

BaconEater - Incorrect - At HQ 3 you can only have 2 Alloy Depots as shown here (Rebel Faction but same For Empire).
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


BaconEater
Storm Trooper
Posts: 4

Re: Level 4 advancement

Post#5 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:39 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
BaconEater wrote:Have you upgraded your alloy depots? At level 3 I think you can get up to 3 alloy depots...

BaconEater - Incorrect - At HQ 3 you can only have 2 Alloy Depots as shown here (Rebel Faction but same For Empire).

I stand corrected. Its been a while since I have been at level 4. :)
Come to Jedaiidads for wars! The empire must fall!


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ForceMel, Killer12673, SpaceDandy, XitLiteNtrNite and 41 guests