Best Order to Upgrade Prestige Buildings

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: Best Order to Upgrade Prestige Buildings

Post#51 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:55 am

DesertPyramid wrote:Given the Starship Command takes 6.5M coin, won’t you need to upgrade two vaults first? (And two depots before the Turret/Shields at 6.5M alloy?) The vault/depot upgrades each give 300K capacity.

Schruaf wrote:Hi DS,
You made some small misstakes there. You don't need a prestige barracks or factory to upgrade prestige units, but to build them - probably just a typo.
And as the starship command costs above 6 mio credits (6,5 mio), you have to uprgade 2 creditvaults (each +300k capacity) before you can go for the starship command.

P.S. DesertPyramid was faster.

DesertPyramid and Schruaf- You both are CORRECT!

⇨ I have Updated my New Recommended Initial Order for Prestige Building Upgrades here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Ghost666
Major General

Post#52 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:15 am

mkenobi wrote:(I did my first heroic defense this morning -- didn't see any change in number or level of the attackers)

I noticed a visible increase in HD difficulty right after HQ upgraded. Perhaps i crossed some boundary...but i think enemies come in higher numbers now...
Not enough to swamp the defenses...but 3 stars are much harder now...

I am not playing enough to upgrade all walls...so did a few and moved to research center upgrade...no patience anymore to click on so many walls on one evening...got Netflix recently ;)

I think i will upgrade transports before Barracks, Factory or Squad center...can see immediate advantage from 12 extra attack troops than 2 more defending...
(Note...i only do PVP in wars and i dont care much about regular defenses)
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#53 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:32 am

I'm sure they'll fix the awing at some point, so I'll worry about upgrading if/when that happens.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#54 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:37 am

Shelendil wrote:I'm sure they'll fix the awing at some point, so I'll worry about upgrading if/when that happens.

Agree. But given the time it takes to upgrade and only one droid, chance is that it's more likely they'll fix it before we complete other higher priority items (assuming no crystals, that is).
And I also like to see in-game evidence that a prestige level A-wing/TIE-A can not take down a prestige level shield, before reporting to Disney.
Do you know if this has been confirmed by anyone from the LINE community ?

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#55 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:14 am

I sense an A-Wing/Bomber armory buff approaching about the time EP-IX arrives...
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 28/20 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#56 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:02 pm

About the shield vs Awing t lvl 11, yes, at present the lvl 11 Awing cannot kill the shield, as it has 110000 shield HP, while the Awing "only" does 103060 damage, at 100 % modifier and direct hit.

Not heard of any ingame examples - as expected, as it's only just now the first/fastest players get to upgrading stuff.
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#57 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:30 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Shelendil wrote:I'm sure they'll fix the awing at some point, so I'll worry about upgrading if/when that happens.

Agree. But given the time it takes to upgrade and only one droid, chance is that it's more likely they'll fix it before we complete other higher priority items (assuming no crystals, that is).
And I also like to see in-game evidence that a prestige level A-wing/TIE-A can not take down a prestige level shield, before reporting to Disney.
Do you know if this has been confirmed by anyone from the LINE community ?

Has anyone yet actually TRIED to kill Prestige shields with Prestige Tie Ads/A-Wings?
At least one player I know of has Golden shields now, but unfortunately we were in a war against Non-Prestige bases.
Proud to be a member of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many longtime high-level players, (semi-)active or retired, OP or NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken.

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#58 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:49 am

As I mentioned, I'd expect most players with access to lvl 11 will only now start upgrading stuff these days. The amount of opportunities to test etc. will rise as time goes but as I type this, it's unlikely that (beyond a select few) anyone has had the gear, time and window of opportunity to test such a scenario. And that's to be expected :)
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#59 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:32 pm

If loot starts going back to normal, we could see a bunch of early vault and credit market upgrades. Coins will be used to fund troop research. If it it becomes harder to refill the vaults, and we go back to grinding... I know I would choose to upgrade something with the alloy that probably built up in parallel with the coins used for research. It would be better that having the new droid idle and getting looted.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 28/20 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Return to “General Discussions”