Prestige Crystal Cheaters?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: Prestige Crystal Cheaters?

Post#11 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:47 pm

dbgman wrote:I have been seeing some prestige bases that have many buildings upgraded already. How can they afford the crystals or are they cheating?

dbgman - As some have already pointed out, some Players are spending real Money to upgrade to Prestige Level.

But also, keep in mind that some former Windows Players still have some Crystals left over from when Windows SWC was terminated and as such have now began to use a large portion of those Crystals on Prestige Level Upgrades.

While you can't totally discount some "cheaters" out there whom may use some kind of Hack to get Crystals, I don't believe it is true for the Screenshot "case" you presented.

Continuing the conversation...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

dbgman
Commander

Post#12 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:53 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
dbgman wrote:I have been seeing some prestige bases that have many buildings upgraded already. How can they afford the crystals or are they cheating?

dbgman - As some have already pointed out, some Players are spending real Money to upgrade to Prestige Level.

But also, keep in mind that some former Windows Players still have some Crystals left over from when Windows SWC was terminated and as such have now began to use a large portion of those Crystals on Prestige Level Upgrades.

While you can't totally discount some "cheaters" out there whom may use some kind of Hack to get Crystals, I don't believe it is true for the Screenshot "case" you presented.

Continuing the conversation...

Thanks. I am surprised on the quanitity of prestige bases out there i am seeing out there already.

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#13 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:55 pm

mkenobi wrote:Call someone cheater just because he/she is upgrading his/her base faster than everyone is stupid, think if he/she is not a wallet warrior, when we know there are lot of players that put rivers of money in this game in crystals for upgrades and Crates...

And there are many active and maxed out players that are ex-Windows players like me, that received a generous amount of crystals from Disney to start a new base on iOS/Android 1 year and half ago. Many still have thousand of crystals to spend in the game, and what the best use for these crystals now if you are maxed out?

I got about US$ 3,000 in crystals from my Windows compensation, but I won't spend 15k crystals only to upgrade my HQ to Prestige. While I don't know how long the game will last, i will keep my crystals where they are and wait patiently for any upgrade to run in its normal time. Time is on my side...

And thank all wallet warriors for putting their money in this game so we poor mortals can play for free. Best that you could do instead of accusing someone of cheating is attack that base and lose. By giving out your medals, you are encouraging them to continue investing money in the game.

Yes, I have people in my squad who still have 50-100k crystals remaining from the Windows change over. For them this was the perfect opportunity to use those crystals with instantaneous HQ upgrades and a few of the other relevant buildings. A couple have also done triple droideka upgrades with the bonus CB currently on offer.

Ghost666
Major General

Post#14 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:04 pm

dbgman wrote:I guess i was wrong about possible cheating. I could not fathom anyone spending $1000+ on a game. I will admit i spend $20 here. That is an insane amount to spend just to speed up something you will get anyways.

Disclaimer...i REALLY SUPPORT people that pay for the game...it is a way for many more paly it for free...honestly THANK YOU!

As to its value...is relative...but i know cases of players that spent 50% of their income in mobile games...and this is pure madness...guess it counts as VICE. If 400USD is 5% or 1%...or whatever reasonable..then each can get his fun wherever he wants...hope it was worth it.

As a side example...lots of people spends THOUSANDS of dollars/euros in cars just because they LOOK GOOD or ARE FASTER...even if they do the basic same as the much cheaper utilitarian vehicles...and actually illegal to drive them to the max...
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#15 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:55 pm

Boog wrote:Be glad people are spending money. Clearly, the prestige level is a huge success one week in. It would not have looked good to the new proprietors if it had flopped. I'm sure that a lot of long time, medal-called players are excited to break the 500-way tie at the top of the medals leaderboard and sit on top by themselves for a while. The only realistic way to do that is xtal up a bunch of buildings (at probably ~$150 a pop).

I'm very thankful to the crystal players. They basically bankroll the players who don't pay. I've only personally bought crystals once for my 5th droid, about $20.... not enough to keep the lights on, for sure.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
ObiTwo: Officer in this Level 43 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-11 player's welcome. 2-3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

LosVega
Major General

Post#16 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:52 am

From day one, those with disposable income and the desire to be first with the new unit/level have spent lavishly on the game. I would simply thank them for their support for without that, those of us whom patiently wait for upgrades to complete would probably have nothing to wait for.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Nevermind
Commodore

Post#17 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:31 am

Don't think it's cheating. Sad. But not cheating.

stevecn70

Post#18 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:04 am

I had about 100k crystals when Prestige went live. I have about 68k now after doing a bunch of deka upgrades and instant HQ upgrade. Walls are way cheaper now, so upgraded all those to prestige. I received about 350k crystals for the Windows to Facebook conversion. Good thing I didn't blow through crystals like a lot of people did.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#19 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:17 am

FruitBowlMafia wrote:

I calculated just to crystal finish the hq is about $120 dollars US. So to do many buildings must be over $1000 US?

Look at one base I scouted...

S__24330289.jpg

I spent 400$. And know many who spent over 1,000$.

No one is cheating, we just have more disposable income.

400 fucking quid on THIS game!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you not hear what happened to the windows platform... they could cut this mother fucker tomorrow...

Good luck to you... but wow... just wow...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#20 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:18 am

Nevermind wrote:Don't think it's cheating. Sad. But not cheating.

Richaldo wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:

I calculated just to crystal finish the hq is about $120 dollars US. So to do many buildings must be over $1000 US?

Look at one base I scouted...

S__24330289.jpg

I spent 400$. And know many who spent over 1,000$.

No one is cheating, we just have more disposable income.

400 fucking quid on THIS game!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you not hear what happened to the windows platform... they could cut this mother fucker tomorrow...

Good luck to you... but wow... just wow...

Nvm, Rich, & whoever else it may concern...

I feel sympathy for anyone who feels 400$ is a lot of money. If you fall into this category, you need a raise or a new job a.s.a.p.

I started my own business doing what I love, & now I spend the profits on whatever I feel like.

Also, not sure whats "sad" about having money to burn? Maybe the word "Jealous" should be in its place. Or possibly "I'm sad because I cant burn the $ down like you."

I can assure you there's nothing "Sad" about my bad ass prestige base. Have a look for yourself...

Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Removed Some Images For Privacy Reasons
Lone_Rebellion

Return to “General Discussions”