i am searching for rebel squad how donate i wll want and play tactically to win squad war

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
allu62
Commander

i am searching for rebel squad how donate i wll want and play tactically to win squad war

Post#1 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:09 pm

my base is upgraded to level 6 9 days ago and i have greater than 2000 medals . please suggest any squad which donate higher level troops

CoolGuy
Commodore

Re: i am searching for rebel squad how donate i wll want and play tactically to win squad war

Post#2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:12 am

Go to Featured Squads, find a high level rebel squad which is "Open to All", and join it.

TNT
Major General

Re: i am searching for rebel squad how donate i wll want and play tactically to win squad war

Post#3 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:17 am

You're also welcome to join the outerrimrioters.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Actually we joined up with the OuterRimRioters. Join us and reminiscine about the good old days when the game was playable.

allu62
Commander

Post#4 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:50 am

thanks for suggestion

Midge
Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:58 am

allu62 wrote:thanks for suggestion

TheMiddayMob is always a good gateway into The Mob Syndicate. But the other suggestions here are good as well.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

allu62
Commander

Post#6 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:33 pm

Midge wrote:

TheMiddayMob is always a good gateway into The Mob Syndicate. But the other suggestions here are good as well.

i am joined your squad as abhishek

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#7 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:05 am

You are very welcome in Death_Striker squad, a part of the SOD Family of Squads!
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

allu62
Commander

Post#8 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:46 am

AdmiralPiett wrote:You are very welcome in Death_Striker squad, a part of the SOD Family of Squads!

i am rebel . i searched for thealphasquadron there is no rebel squad . thanks for advise

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#9 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:12 am

allu62 wrote:
AdmiralPiett wrote:You are very welcome in Death_Striker squad, a part of the SOD Family of Squads!

i am rebel . i searched for thealphasquadron there is no rebel squad . thanks for advise

I am an imperial as well as rebel. You are welcome to join our rebel squad, Death_Striker! :D :D
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Midge
Admiral

Post#10 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:26 am

allu62 wrote:
Midge wrote:

i am joined your squad as abhishek

Excellent. I will tell them to keep an eye out for you.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”