Possible new units plus event: The Force Unleashed

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
AlaricSkywalker
Lieutenant

Possible new units plus event: The Force Unleashed

Post#1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:04 am

Okay, so you know how Disney wrote out the original story of the Force Unleashed? Well, I was wondering, could we still have a Starkiller in the series? I then figured, let's have Garen Malek be a jedi who gave his life to save loads of people during the clone wars, and Anakin recovered his body and brought it to Kamino with the intentions of possibly cloning him. It wouldn't be until after the battle of Yavin when the Kaminoans were able to get clones of jedi going.

First off, here are the units:

MAAT Gunship(rebels)/Nemesis Gunship(Imperial): Essentially a vehicle that floats like a jet, so mortar towers can't hit it, and it's reach is 10. You can see what I put down for it here: viewtopic.php?t=23303&f=79#p82630

R-41 Starchaser(rebel)/Alpha-class Xg-1 Star Wing(Imperial): These starfighters do great damage to resource structures (I've noted that none of the starfighters are looters, so this will change it). 32 datafrags per level
R-41 starchaser: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/R-41_Starchaser
Alpha-class Xg-1 Star Wing: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alpha-cl ... _Star_Wing

Galen Marek Clone(Rebel)/Inquisitor(Imperial): Very powerful anti-infantry units that are really strong and will deflect blaster bolts as they move. Their attacks also do aoe damage around them, so they are great for taking out clustered enemy troops. I'll leave it to the devs on how powerful to make these things but I figure that they'd do great for base defense as well as heroic defense. Jedi clones use two lightsabers like Aayla, inquisitors have their spinning saberstaffs. 32 datafrags per level.
The Jedi clones would wear experimental jedi armor in battle: https://www.deviantart.com/imzadialpha/ ... -185180637

Starkiller(Rebel)/Dark Clone(Imperial): This hero unit is a buffed version of the jedi/inquisitor, but they have the ability to shoot force lightning at their targets (used like Kessen's pulse beam attack). Great for any scenario but shines best for heroic defenses. Both use two lightsabers. 32 datafrags per level.
Starkiller would have the same attire he had in the force unleashed 2 after returning from Dagobah: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sta ... 0918135553
The dark clone would have Sith Stalker armor: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/the ... -prefix=en

Now, the story I'm about to do here is the rebel side, but if the devs go with my idea (I'll be emailing them this post once it's done), I'll leave it to them with what the imperial version will look like. For a heads up, as the solo event had us gather coaxium, this event would have us gather intel for the event points. Also, I don't mind if the devs feel like editing it, for I'd expect them to. For now, enjoy.

Week 1 (first time reward - MAAT gunship):
Intro-

Saponza - Hey partner, I was checking the communications to see if one of our friends had anything for us when I got a rather interesting call. Let's see what it has to say.

Kota: Alliance command, this is Rahm Kota of the Rebel Cell Kota's militia. I have found something rather interesting that you'll all want to see. Contact me as soon as you are able.

Saponza: I heard that Kota didn't trust clone troopers and made his militia out of volunteers, as well as prisoners of war that he freed during the clone wars. While unusual at the time, this ultimately saved his life when Palpatine issued Order 66. Since his milita didn't have those mind chips in their heads, they didn't kill him and he was able to escape alive.

Jennica: That's right Saponza. However, he was nearly defeated by inquisitors four years before the battle of Yavin and went blind. Fortunately, it didn't stop him from salvaging his cell and joining the rebellion. His crew is headed by Captain Juno Eclipse, one of our finest motivational speakers.

Saponza: If they're that good, we might as well see what they want. Permission to respond miss?

Jennica: Permission granted.

Kota: About time. Who am I speaking with?

Jennica: This is Jennica Pierce. I'm with our agents who have helped us in the battle for Tatooine.

Kota: Ah, just the ones I wanted to talk to. How have you been, Sapy?

Jennica: *snickers* "Sapy?"

Saponza: Darn it Kota! I told you not to call me that in public! Still, things have been going great. You've got my partner here to thank for giving us this chance to catch up again.

Kota: Nice to meet you agent. Anyhow, Juno and I have someone you need to see.

(an image of Starkiller appears)

Jennica: Wait, Galen Marek? How is this possible? You died during the clone wars-

Starkiller: The Galen Marek you know is dead. I'm one of the few successful clones that has stabilized.

Saponza: Wait, is that what Vader told you?

Starkiller: Yes, and that he was intending for me to lead the next batch of inquisitors against the rebellion.

Jennica: The inquisitors we've defeated already were bad enough. If they are planning on using more of them, it could be a problem as we don't have many jedi.

Starkiller: That's why I'm offering to help you. All I ask is for help to recover Galen Marek's body to not just deny Vader anymore clones, but also possibly giving us the means to breed our own jedi clones.

Kota: While you do that, I'll send you some of my cells craft. It'll definitely be a game changer.

Jennica: I don't like the sound of this, but I know Galen was a powerful jedi, maybe as good as Anakin, if not better. It'd be a blessing if we had someone bearing his mantle for our cause.

Saponza: In that case, let's get started agent.

Half way point-
Kota: Alright agent. Thanks to your efforts, we now have a lead. Keep at it and the equipment will be yours.

Saponza: You heard him partner. Keep it up.

End-
Saponza: I always thought it was impossible to clone jedi. However, we haven't scratched the surface of the information and already it's becoming clear that Starkiller is indeed a clone of Galen Marek. We now know that it was impossible for him to have survived the blast he blocked during that battle. This makes me feel uneasy thinking that, if they can clone jedi, could they clone sith?

Eclipse: I know it seems bad, but let's keep up the investigation to ensure we can keep it from happening.

Saponza: You must be captain Eclipse. We've heard about you from the others.

Eclipse: What you might not know is that I was originally an imperial officer until I was forced to lead an operation that I knew in my heart was wrong. Kota helped me to defect, and in turn, I helped him recover after he lost his sight. We can catch up more later, for now we have a cloning program to stop. In the meantime, I hope you will enjoy your new toy. Any further info you can find will be rewarded in turn.

Week 2 (first time reward - R-41 Starchaser):
Intro-

Kota: Alright agent. Thanks to you we now know, despite what Sapy and I thought, Vader is indeed cloning Galen Marek to desecrate Marek''s good name in making dark jedi.

Saponza: Stop calling me "Sapy"! Still, we need to know where the heck he's cloning them from so we can stop them from mass producing inquisitors.

Starkiller: It's not that easy, as most are unstable and attack anything on sight. Of course, this could be the result of the dark side.

Kota: We're knuckling down on the location, but we need more leads. I have another toy you can have if you can help us find it. Keep up the hunt guys.

Half way point-
Eclipse: Thanks to your efforts, and the help of Proxy, we've managed to narrow down the list of possibilities to a hand full.

Saponza: Who's Proxy?

Eclipse: He's my holo droid. He defected with me and is a big help with espionage.

Saponza: That sounds handy. However, we should save it for later. We're getting close.

Eclipse: Indeed we are. Let's hurry and find this cloning facility. For the alliance!

End-
Kota: What a surprise, it's on Kamino.

Saponza: Probably should've seen it coming. No one can clone like a Kaminoan.

Eclipse: We might as well use this as our chance to try and free Kamino from the Empire's grip.

Kota: I still don't trust them. They did play a hand in the rise of the empire.

Jennica: An unknowing hand, Kota. Right now though, we know what our next target is. Agent, while we prepare for the assault, we'd like for you to continue to distract the empire so we can have it safer for the upcoming battle.

Saponza: Good. A chance for us to test our newest toy and find out anything else that'll help you out. Let's get to it partner.

Week 3 (first time reward - Jedi clone):
Intro-

Starkiller: Juno, Kota, Proxy and I are about to lead our forces to Kamino, and while we were sleeping last night, I had a vision of leading some of these clones into battle against the empire. I don't know what this means, but if it comes to pass, having some stable clones helping us fight the empire would be great, especially against the Inquisitors.

Saponza: You think you can convince the clones to defect?

Starkiller: I don't know, but if we can acquire the tech and Galen Marek's body for ourselves, and convince some of the Kaminoans to come with us, I'm sure we'll be able to do this ourselves. However, it'll mean having to defend them from the empire while we work them up. For now, we need for you to find out what we'll be facing down there. Attack imperial garrisons to get some data of what we'll be facing down there. Hurry. Time is of the essence.

Saponza: No need to tell us twice. Let's get on it partner. I can see myself leading these jedi clones already.

Half way point-
Kota: We've jumped into a major defensive fleet over Kamino! However, what you've given us so far is helping us to push through their lines!

Saponza: We're still gathering data for you! How much more do you need?!

Kota: As much as you can get! Keep it up!

End-
Kota: We've gotten control of the cloning facility, thanks to you agent. We even found some equipment that'll fit well for these cloned jedi when they're ready.

Eclipse: We couldn't have done it without you.

Saponza: It was nothing we couldn't handle. Wish we could've been there. I miss fighting along side you Kota.

Kota: Well, our chance might come soon. The Kaminoans are saying that Vader got at least one speciman off planet before we attacked. We want you to look into this to see if it's true.

Starkiller: For now, once Proxy and I finish training the new batch of clones, we'll let you have them for your operations. Use them well.

Saponza: We will. I'm sure they'll help us with the preliminary sweep.

Week 4 (First time reward - Starkiller):
Intro-

Jennica: Agent, we need to talk, now!

Saponza: We just intercepted this message! It concerns Kota, Eclipse, Starkiller, and both of us!

Dark Apprentice: What is your bidding my master?

Vader: The rebellion has taken over our cloning facility on Kamino. Before we retake the facility, I want you to hunt down the ones responsible for this.

Dark Apprentice: Have they been identified?

Vader: Yes. They were led by an imperial traitor working with General Kota and your evil brother. They got their information from the same rebel agents who destroyed Kosh's operations on Tatooine. Take what inquisitors we have left and scower the galaxy for them. They are to be made as an example of what happens when you try and steal the force away from the empire.

Dark Apprentice: Yes my master. I was created for this.

Starkiller: The Kaminoans were right. Vader did succeed in creating a dark clone of Galen Marek.

Saponza: And that in itself is a disgrace to his memory. We need to bring this guy down before he turns to the tide of the war into the empire's favor!

Starkiller: He's probably just as powerful as I am. We can't take him on directly just yet. However, we should now have the means of taking out his inquisitors.

Luke: That's right. While I might not be a jedi yet, I've at least mastered enough basic saber techniques to help me fight them.

Starkiller: Good to hear, but you probably might be more helpful to us in the air. Those inquisitors may be powerful swordsmen, but I doubt that they have your skills in a starfighter. I'll admit that you actually are better than me when it comes to a dogfight.

Luke: It's nice of you to say, but we should gather as much as we can to figure out their size.

Han: Chewie and I will be helping you with that. We've got some underworld contacts who might know something.

Leia: I'll see if any of the other rebel cells can find anything.

Starkiller: For now, any information you find will help us out greatly. We've come too far to lose now. Therefore, it's time I became more committed to the fight.

Saponza: It's a dangerous game you're playing, but then again, the fight for what's right is a dangerous game. Let's hope we can pull this off. Let's get to it agent.

Half way point-
Kota: Well done agent. We've got a thumb on their size. Unfortunately, we might want to relocate the cloning facility off of Kamino until we have enough power to defend it.

Starkiller: We need you to find a place where we can hide the cloning equipment, the scientists, and Galen's body while we bring down the inquisitors to where they'd lose more than what they would gain from taking Kamino. Keep up the attacks on the empire to draw inquisitors to your location so you can take them out. While you're at it, if you can gather some intel on where would be a nice secluded area to hide our clones as they develop, we'll reward you in kind.

Saponza: You heard them partner. Let's get to it.

End-
Dark Apprentice: You wound me, agent. You continue to strive in a vein effort to disrupt the order of the Galactic Empire.

Starkiller: I wouldn't consider our efforts against your dark master to be in vein, as our agent has managed to help us keep the means of making more dark clones from you, helped to bring the inquisitors to their knees, and at the same time, ensuring that the jedi will return one day, for no matter how much darkness there is in the galaxy, there's never enough of it to swallow the light.

Saponza: Ooooooooh, burn!

Dark Apprentice: Impunit specks! The inquisitors will be back to make you choke on those words some day, twice as powerful! You haven't seen the last of me! Next time, I'll carve your hearts from your chests so all will know my power!

Jennica: I thought that'd never end. It's good that he's left our comms.

Luke: Still, he will be back. Plus, despite our success, there are still some inquisitors out there hiding like the jedi are. We need to be on our guard for when that happens, for I doubt that Vader will take this lying down.

Kota: Still, Starkiller is right. No amount of darkness can swallow up the light. This has been proven again and again throughout history.

Saponza: Couldn't have said it better myself, Kota. For now though, I feel like snooping around to see what other dirty secrets the empire has. Care to join me?

Starkiller: Since you helped us out with this, you've got my lightsabers for this one.

Kota: It'd be great to work beside you again. I'm with you to Sapy.

Saponza: Glad to have this cha- Oh damn it Kota! I told you to stop calling me "Sapy"!

Everyone else: *laughs*

Luke: May the force be with you agent. Let us know of anything you find and stay safe out there.

DeathStriker

Re: Possible new units plus event: The Force Unleashed

Post#2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:51 pm

AlaricSkywalker wrote:Okay, so you know how Disney wrote out the original story of the Force Unleashed? Well, I was wondering, could we still have a Starkiller in the series? I then figured, let's have Garen Malek be a jedi who gave his life to save loads of people during the clone wars, and Anakin recovered his body and brought it to Kamino with the intentions of possibly cloning him. It wouldn't be until after the battle of Yavin when the Kaminoans were able to get clones of jedi going. ...

AlaricSkywalker - Interesting Idea but may be too much for only one "event".

If you are passionate about this suggestion I recommend you submit it to Disney by clicking here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

AlaricSkywalker
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:56 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
AlaricSkywalker wrote:Okay, so you know how Disney wrote out the original story of the Force Unleashed? Well, I was wondering, could we still have a Starkiller in the series? I then figured, let's have Garen Malek be a jedi who gave his life to save loads of people during the clone wars, and Anakin recovered his body and brought it to Kamino with the intentions of possibly cloning him. It wouldn't be until after the battle of Yavin when the Kaminoans were able to get clones of jedi going. ...

AlaricSkywalker - Interesting Idea but may be too much for only one "event".

If you are passionate about this suggestion I recommend you submit it to Disney by clicking here.

I was only trying to go off of what the events typically do (4 units/gear or close to it). Still, I am planning on giving it to Disney. I just made the post here since I don't know if I can stick the entire thing onto a letter to them.

Centaur
Captain

Post#4 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:46 am

Alaric, very creative. One might even say...Impressive (you know the sound).
The Force! Do you speak it!!!

AlaricSkywalker
Lieutenant

Post#5 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:14 pm

Centaur wrote:Alaric, very creative. One might even say...Impressive (you know the sound).

Glad you like it.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”