The base need an antiaircraft turret

Please post any suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Feel free to also encourage Disney with praise of things you like.
Müllmann

The base need an antiaircraft turret

Post#1 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:26 pm

I play on Tatooine and my HQ7 base will attack 10-15 min after i log out from HQ9/10s with Desert Jetpack Troopers X. I use the Snipers and Light Infantery and damage+ for Rapid Fire turrets but no chance, lost with 100%.
The Jetpack Troopers fly over my base and shot most buildings with one two shoots. I know that of other games but there can i build antiaircraft turrets which only attack flying units with high damage. This game needs this turrets , too.

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Re: The base need an antiaircraft turret

Post#2 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Get rid of the rapid fire turrets; they are next to useless after the latest nerf. Include a mixture of burst and rockets. The bursts are good against jets as they have an extra multiplier against them, but only shoot 8 tiles. Some troops, such as hails and snipers, can shoot 9 tiles, which is why you need some rockets mixed in.
In game name: Paper Tiger, officer in Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Müllmann

Post#3 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:26 pm

Thanks, but i have an turret mix. The jump troops move as fast to the turrets that the turrets can do one shoot only then the jump troops kill them. That are Level10 Troops with equipment against L6-7 Turrets. Another member of my Squad has a HQ9 with better Turrets but his Base was killed of eigth L10 Desert Jump Troopers in one Minute.

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#4 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:28 pm

There isn't much a new lvl7 player with a mix of lvl6/7 turrets can do against a lvl 10 attack. That will be true as a lvl8 player, and as a lvl9 player if you are hit by a decent attacker. Regardless, I would ditch the rapid fire turrets as they are worse at everything than other turrets.

The only way I know to reduce the level of the person attacking you is to drop medals. My experience is the higher my medal count, the higher the level of the bases I attack and the higher the level of the players who attack my base. I like that tradeoff, as I can loot a lot more on lvl10 bases than I lose when a lvl10 attacks my lvl9 base. YMMV, of course.
In game name: Paper Tiger, officer in Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Müllmann

Post#5 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:33 pm

I have only 11.600 medals and play very active to get world rewards and rewards of Lucky Event, some days more hours to rule the event. I have no time more to lose medals.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”