How many Dennis's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Oim
Commodore

Re: How many Dennis's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Post#21 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:31 am

ChiptheFish wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Currently, I have about 34 Emulators running on NOX, holding a back up of my 4 current "official" SWC accounts -- those ones I play often -- and 30 SWC "clone" accounts (15 Imperial/15 Rebel) that I use to help squads to enter featured lists and auto-fill, or complete their lists to squad wars. ... But no one is asking my help to fill squads now, then i didn't need to update my 30 SWC clones yet... :D

mkenobi - You are definitely one of the STARS of SWC... Keep shining brightly and thanks for all you do to help other Squads get up and running with New Members :D

The devs need to add you to their payroll my friend! A true fan and hero of the game.

Goldennis ^^
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

BLOODYRANCOR
Commander

Post#22 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:18 pm

Cheers to all the positive posts about multis..i only use the old phones from upgrades as acct holders,havent touched a computer in a decade..hats off to the smarts it takes to use pc programs..long live swc...

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Post#23 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:07 pm

I think he is changing the squad name to "House of Dennis"...lol
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OFFICER IN TheCloneWarroir SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#24 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:41 pm

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:I think he is changing the squad name to "House of Dennis"...lol

Wow, how many more ancient posts are you going to resurrect? I think we have more contemporary matters at hand.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Post#25 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:29 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:I think he is changing the squad name to "House of Dennis"...lol

Wow, how many more ancient posts are you going to resurrect? I think we have more contemporary matters at hand.

My apologies. It seems I obviously don't have the endless hours that you do to read everything that everyone Types on here. Thankfully we have you to make such sarcastic remarks as that one to keep us all in line. All hail to cool guy for proofreading everything that anyone Types on here and making sure it is not typed twice.
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OFFICER IN TheCloneWarroir SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#26 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:25 pm

In two years, I'm going to resurrect that last post and lol it.

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#27 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:41 pm

Boog wrote:In two years, I'm going to resurrect that last post and lol it.

Hope you're not being sarcastic!!!
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”