How many Dennis's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Oim
Commodore

Re: How many Dennis's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Post#21 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:31 am

ChiptheFish wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Currently, I have about 34 Emulators running on NOX, holding a back up of my 4 current "official" SWC accounts -- those ones I play often -- and 30 SWC "clone" accounts (15 Imperial/15 Rebel) that I use to help squads to enter featured lists and auto-fill, or complete their lists to squad wars. ... But no one is asking my help to fill squads now, then i didn't need to update my 30 SWC clones yet... :D

mkenobi - You are definitely one of the STARS of SWC... Keep shining brightly and thanks for all you do to help other Squads get up and running with New Members :D

The devs need to add you to their payroll my friend! A true fan and hero of the game.

Goldennis ^^
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

BLOODYRANCOR
Lieutenant

Re: How many Dennis's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Post#22 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:18 pm

Cheers to all the positive posts about multis..i only use the old phones from upgrades as acct holders,havent touched a computer in a decade..hats off to the smarts it takes to use pc programs..long live swc...

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”