Attacker achieved 1% was awarded 100% !

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Scandavader
Cadet Trooper

Attacker achieved 1% was awarded 100% !

Post#1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:33 am

Literally! Destroyed 1% awarded 100% and a big chunk of resources. I guess is not a glitch because the attacker choose to engage with only 9 foot soldiers. Didn't stand a chance with that party! They died almost instantly, last 40 secs nothing happens, no further attacks/troops engaged. Somehow knew it was going to be awarded full. Cheater is Black Scorpion from Scorpions-elite. Already sent an email to Disney Support, hope to get an answer. Can't upload video, too big. Sorry if this is the wrong discussion, couldn't post on bugs and glitches.

DeathStriker

Re: Attacker achieved 1% was awarded 100% !

Post#2 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:43 am

Scandavader wrote:Literally! Destroyed 1% awarded 100% and a big chunk of resources. I guess is not a glitch because the attacker choose to engage with only 9 foot soldiers. Didn't stand a chance with that party! They died almost instantly, last 40 secs nothing happens, no further attacks/troops engaged. Somehow knew it was going to be awarded full. Cheater is Black Scorpion from Scorpions-elite. Already sent an email to Disney Support, hope to get an answer. Can't upload video, too big. Sorry if this is the wrong discussion, couldn't post on bugs and glitches.

Scandavader - The Disney Official Response can be found here.

Scandavader - You have already taken the proper actions so I would just move on... While no one likes cheaters the only thing we can do is report them and then continue playing. Most "losses" can be quickly made back after a few Attacks.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Stigma
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:03 am

Scandavader
If you need to record issues with this unbalanced, unsupervised, poorly moderated Disney money grab of a game, focus your anger. Use the AZ screen recorder app. I do. Upload it to youtube with the proper metetags.
Shame on this game
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

X999
Commander

Post#4 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:20 pm

its a bad replay, hate to admit it but it is.
Member in Blackphase_Siths Main Base - ChAoS999 , Windows was a trap.
Stealing Rebs loot since November 2014.

Return to “General Discussions”